Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Depends on the team. I have alot of sources, mainly in the UK that I get all my patches, printing, etc from.

Manchester United....Looking at your sig, I'm sure you'll be willing to help.
laugh.gif

I can help np. I just infact built my friend an authentic player issue Nani Champions League kit.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Depends on the team. I have alot of sources, mainly in the UK that I get all my patches, printing, etc from.

Manchester United....Looking at your sig, I'm sure you'll be willing to help.
laugh.gif

I can help np. I just infact built my friend an authentic player issue Nani Champions League kit.

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]beans718,[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Good looking out.[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]New pick up.  France home Techfit.  I just need to get it printing up.[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]As already stated, once that AC Milan goes a little lower - it's a go![/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

Where do you get these at?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]beans718,[/font]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Good looking out.[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]New pick up.  France home Techfit.  I just need to get it printing up.[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]As already stated, once that AC Milan goes a little lower - it's a go![/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

Where do you get these at?
eek.gif

JR- They came out during the 2010 World Cup. Freakin things were pricey and should have waited. Some of the sites have them on sale, like soccer.com. They made the fit tech jersey's for Argentina, France, and Germany. Adidas also made a double box set for the respective teams ( retro and current team kit). I think Mexico was included in this as well.

JR- They came out during the 2010 World Cup. Freakin things were pricey and should have waited. Some of the sites have them on sale, like soccer.com. They made the fit tech jersey's for Argentina, France, and Germany. Adidas also made a double box set for the respective teams ( retro and current team kit). I think Mexico was included in this as well.

Fred - Thanks for the info

I did notice that i have 2 Liverpool jerseys that have no names on the back. I might go get Torres and Gerrard on the back of those.

Lots of jerseys going to bought soon. I'll keep yall updated as I'm working on something for all the jerseys lovers here.

Fred - Thanks for the info

I did notice that i have 2 Liverpool jerseys that have no names on the back. I might go get Torres and Gerrard on the back of those.

Lots of jerseys going to bought soon. I'll keep yall updated as I'm working on something for all the jerseys lovers here.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Can anyone help me out?How do Kappa kits fit?
the Valencia kits are pretty snug...i went one size up...
not too sure about the Borussia Dortmund ones though...

anyway,i had the patches and fonts done a couple of days ago for my little girl's minikit...

not too sure about the Borussia Dortmund ones though...

anyway,i had the patches and fonts done a couple of days ago for my little girl's minikit...

I need a Prince-AC Milan techfit..
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Copped a few sale items for onionbag this past week, ill post pics once they arrive. I'm glad i didn't cop @*!$@ in U.K and France, them prices were absurd.

I will have to get that Henry Redbulls kit from off eBay too/

I need a Prince-AC Milan techfit..
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Copped a few sale items for onionbag this past week, ill post pics once they arrive. I'm glad i didn't cop @*!$@ in U.K and France, them prices were absurd.

I will have to get that Henry Redbulls kit from off eBay too/

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

not too sure about the Borussia Dortmund ones though
I was hoping you'd know what a Roma kit fits like? Anyone? someone had post a Totti jersey they picked up.... how does it fit?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

not too sure about the Borussia Dortmund ones though
I was hoping you'd know what a Roma kit fits like? Anyone? someone had post a Totti jersey they picked up.... how does it fit?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom