Official Soccer Jersey Thread

would it be weird if i did a ronaldinho in this year's brazil jersey?
:pimp:.

also, has anyone bought anything with name set from soccerloco? wondering if their name sets are well done/legit....

Last edited:
Just arrived today.

I don't usually complain about these things, but the numbers are clearly not centered. About an inch too far to the right. 
mean.gif

Other than that the shirt is great. 

About to email the store and see what they can do for me.

picked this up in HK. wish i got some more considering the total came out to $87 including n/n.

Had a tiny tear on my Barca home l/s from todo, returned it to them. I think it would've gotten worse if I wore it. I just hope they exchange it as I asked. Anybody return or exchange with them before? I see they don't have them in stock online. :rolleyes

would it be weird if i did a ronaldinho in this year's brazil jersey?

legends are appreciated :pimp:

I've done Maradona on an ARG kit before,and my bro has Pele on one of his Brazil kit...
did it with some of my club kits too...Cantona and Becks(MU),Del Piero and Nedved(Juve),Zidane(Real)...

Just arrived today.

I don't usually complain about these things, but the numbers are clearly not centered. About an inch too far to the right. 
mean.gif

Other than that the shirt is great. 

About to email the store and see what they can do for me.

Got the gig, have to check out what the actual final sale price will be with my discount. I usually get what the store actually paid for an item plus 15%.

For instance got a UA bag that retailed for 70 came out to 37 bucks

Now take into consideration that I can't abuse this, also shipping will add to the cost.

So far I saw
Portugal home and away also N98
Germany home and away
Netherlands home and N98
MEXICO home and away
Spain home and black away
France home
Italy home and away
USA home and away also N98
Argentina home

Last edited:
Got the gig, have to check out what the actual final sale price will be with my discount. I usually get what the store actually paid for an item plus 15%.

Now take into consideration that I can't abuse this, also shipping will add to the cost.

So far I saw
Germany home and away
Netherlands home and N98
MEXICO home and away
France home
Italy home and away
Argentina home

:nerd:

So far I saw
Germany home and away
Netherlands home and N98
MEXICO home and away
France home
Italy home and away
Argentina home

you get a job at sports authority? the sports authority by me in the south bay has exactly all those jerseys in stock only haha and that sounds like their discount

you get a job at sports authority? the sports authority by me in the south bay has exactly all those jerseys in stock only haha and that sounds like their discount

Indeed, stocking from the am til the am. Ready to quit but will hold on to it for the summer and take advantage of the discount. You worked at one?

Indeed, stocking from the am til the am. Ready to quit but will hold on to it for the summer and take advantage of the discount. You worked at one?

nice nice thats whats up. i didnt but had a buddy who did. he told me the discount on everything is pretty dope. you from southern cali?

So far I saw
Germany home and away
Netherlands home and N98
MEXICO home and away
France home
Italy home and away
Argentina home

very interested in the netherlands kits and France... need a final price though papi

So far I saw
Germany home and away
Netherlands home and N98
MEXICO home and away
France home
Italy home and away
Argentina home

I would be interested in a France if you can get me a price. Thanks man.

I got the Juve home kit from todofut.com and I didn't get the scudetto patch. Did they make a mistake?

Nevermind. Just read previous posts and I got the answer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom