Official Soccer Jersey Thread

that was fast, it helps their office is literally 10 minutes away from house haha but they still used overnight shipping. mad props to todofut

Last edited:
legends are appreciated :pimp:

I've done Maradona on an ARG kit before,and my bro has Pele on one of his Brazil kit...
did it with some of my club kits too...Cantona and Becks(MU),Del Piero and Nedved(Juve),Zidane(Real)...

I don't have a problem with new kits with non active players. Just got my R9 away

Received my Mexico adizero jersey, but the logo is curved down in the middle area, so the sides stick out :frown: has anyone had this problem with any other adizero jersey?

I asked way back I would want a Russian league jersey of a lot of players only if it was in Russian lettering. Do I have to cop from their personal website or just find lettering? whether or not I know russian?
laugh.gif

i didnt like either of the USA kits till i saw them on the field (i own the away now).. something about that royal blue didnt sit right with me at first but its grown on me.. also helped that i couldnt find the Centennial kit in my size :smh:

I got mine off of Zenit's website. The shipping was 50 dollars though 
laugh.gif
 straight from Russia I guess. Some of those letters are weirdly shaped and I wouldn't mess with them myself but if you are confident I'm sure you could find them somewhere.

Heres my collection which i started about 6 years ago..Yes i have Man Utd and  Arsenal jerseys 
laugh.gif

Paul Scholes Umbro England Away 11/12

Tim Cahill Nike Australia Away 08/09

Umbro Lyon UCL Third 09/10

Nike Arsenal LS Away 10/11

Nike Arsenal Away 08/09

Carlos Tevez Nike Man Utd UCL (40th Anniv) 08/09

Charlie Davies Lotto Sochaux Home 09/10

Maurice Edu Umbro Rangers Away 09/10

Clint Dempsey Nike US Away 08/09

Michael Bradley Kappa Roma LS Home 12/13

Michael Bradley Lotto Borussia M'gladbach Away 09/10

Geoff Cameron Adidas Stoke City Away 12/13

Wayne Rooney Nike Man Utd Away 13/14

Paul Pogba Nike Juventus Home 13/14

Adidas Milwaukee Wave (MISL) Home 12/13

Nike Man Utd Line-Up Jacket 07/08 & Pre-match top 11/12

Nike Man Utd AW77 Crewneck 13/14

Nike Aston Villa Woven Jacket 08/09

Nike USA N98 Jackets x 3

Last edited:
I've pm'ed a couple people but I won't be able to cop any kits til next week. Most jerseys come out to 55-60 bucks plus shipping.

Last edited:

Heres my collection which i started about 6 years ago..Yes i have Man Utd and  Arsenal jerseys 
laugh.gif

Paul Scholes Umbro England Away 11/12

Tim Cahill Nike Australia Away 08/09

Umbro Lyon UCL Third 09/10

Nike Arsenal LS Away 10/11

Nike Arsenal Away 08/09

Carlos Tevez Nike Man Utd UCL (40th Anniv) 08/09

Charlie Davies Lotto Sochaux Home 09/10

Maurice Edu Umbro Rangers Away 09/10

Clint Dempsey Nike US Away 08/09

Michael Bradley Kappa Roma LS Home 12/13

Michael Bradley Lotto Borussia M'gladbach Away 09/10

Geoff Cameron Adidas Stoke City Away 12/13

Wayne Rooney Nike Man Utd Away 13/14

Paul Pogba Nike Juventus Home 13/14

Adidas Milwaukee Wave (MISL) Home 12/13

Nike Man Utd Line-Up Jacket 07/08 & Pre-match top 11/12

Nike Man Utd AW77 Crewneck 13/14

Nike Aston Villa Woven Jacket 08/09

Nike USA N98 Jackets x 3
Just copped this beauty
smokin.gif
Glad yall are copping too. These jackets are seriously beautiful. I just got the USA one in a large. How's the sizing on these, for you guys that already received?

Brazil 98 Match / Player Issue Blank. Made in USA. No jocktag, heat-pressed Dri-FIT emblem inside. Ronaldo wore XL, most other guys L. Not sure who would have worn this. 

Last edited:

Glad yall are copping too. These jackets are seriously beautiful. I just got the USA one in a large. How's the sizing on these, for you guys that already received?
Mine is a large as well, fits pretty true to size..very comfortable

they really are beautiful though 
pimp.gif

best i can tell is that some of the Nike training gear just comes that way...its kinda weird but ive noticed identical jackets and warm-up tops with and without the sponsor

btw you guys should all check out prodirectsoccer.com, its based in the UK but they have an insane collection of replica gear..you really wont find the stuff they have anywhere else

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom