Official Soccer Jersey Thread

legit check on this neymar for me?

Last edited:

WC patches, not my pic.  Those ones in the Pedro pic from the last page are the correct ones.
Need info on where to buy these !
does anyone here have info on why there was some confusion on the official WC patches? The official ones look ugly in my opinion, the one @Keepie Uppie posted was straight flames. I also seen a few pics of fans wearing jerseys with that same exact patch.

Last edited:
Anyone want Spain stuff? 50% off at my job. England also, with Italy most likely happening tomorrow.

I contacted fanatics.com this morning about my nederlands kit I ordered.
They told me, they were not sure when it would ship. Couldn't even give me an idea.
They gave me two options: I could wait and when I got kit I'd get extra 20% off or they could cancel my order and give me $25 dollars in "fan cash"
To use on that site

Went ahead and canceled it. Used the $25 + mcds 20% off :pimp:

They told me, they were not sure when it would ship. Couldn't even give me an idea.
They gave me two options: I could wait and when I got kit I'd get extra 20% off or they could cancel my order and give me $25 dollars in "fan cash"
To use on that site

Was it the blue away wc kit? Was planning on ordering with the McD's code.

To use on that site

Just wondering, what size and player did you order? I ordered an RVP away few days ago and the quantity was 9, so I'm assuming that's what they had in stock. Just waiting to see if it'll ship soon.

someone point me in the direction of a Japan home kit on sale..

I also ordered a Holland away Robben in Med... when i ordered though it said it would ship within 3 business days.. which would be today.

although i appreciate the attempt.. its sale price is .50 cents off the retail... and i dont like kitbag..

I'm late on this so there's no official site to purchase WC patches from? This ebay seller is the most legit source so far?

Last edited:
ill try to look around for more source for the WC patch.

I want to try and find an actual retailer lol,

but that ebay seller seems legit though.

FYI. Placed an order from fanatics the other day for france home and away, germany away and netherlands home. I called for an update and was told they're all on backorder.

I also got an email today. It basically said that the shipping has been delayed and they're working with their vendor to get a definite shipping date.

Back
Top Bottom