Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Love that Japan jersey, its such a crazy color in person, pretty much highlight color lol

I need to get my hand on those, but in Adizero
ohwell.gif

How could they advertise the jerseys without actually having the stock. The worst part was they advertised 3 business days till the item shipped lol. Contacted them asking for more clarity and they refunded my shipping, game me 10$ fan money and upgraded my order to 2 day shipping. I have no problems waiting now

How could they advertise the jerseys without actually having the stock. The worst part was they advertised 3 business days till the item shipped lol. Contacted them asking for more clarity and they refunded my shipping, game me 10$ fan money and upgraded my order to 2 day shipping. I have no problems waiting now
Man i hate sites that dont take the damn Pics and Ads down once they are sold out.

Such false advertising.

Absolute fail on my part, my authentic Argentina shirt came in, but I got Kun Aguero 16 printed.

But he's wearing 20 at the WC :lol: :frown:

Love that Japan jersey, its such a crazy color in person, pretty much highlight color lol
I need to get my hand on those, but in Adizero:\

Love em, the home is blue but looks purple depending on lighting, away is highlighter but looks bright yellow in the light.

That Adizero is over $200 I'm good on that haha.

Nice. I'm gonna call back and ask for the same.

Received my Team USA away Match kit today and am sad to say I will be returning it. Beautiful jersey, but the collar is drunk as ****
mad.gif
mean.gif
tired.gif

someone point me in the direction of a Japan home kit on sale..

I also ordered a Holland away Robben in Med... when i ordered though it said it would ship within 3 business days.. which would be today.

Just got this email from SoccerLoco.

There's a disclaimer that says -

Player name kits are currently backordered from the manufacturer. Please allow 3-4 weeks for customized jersey delivery.

damn i might have to get that Japan home kit from soccer locos.. not really in a rush (since they are out), but 74 seems a bit much, especially since i got the Holland away robben for 65 total

am i the only person that really likes the Greece kit?

damn i might have to get that Japan home kit from soccer locos.. not really in a rush (since they are out), but 74 seems a bit much, especially since i got the Holland away robben for 65 total

am i the only person that really likes the Greece kit?

The Greece is a player issue kit...in case nobody knew.

where I can get the long sleeve Colombia home kit with the patches? seems to be sold out EVERYTWHERE.

The Greece is a player issue kit...in case nobody knew.
Not all stadium jerseys are player issues,

Some might have the vent holes but stadium jerseys are also considered replicas.

Notice the tag on the collar.

Some teams might wear the stadiums but most wear the authentic.

Got these in today. Thanks to the person with the heads up to SoccerPost. Was able to scoop the Manchester United shirts for a good price! Got the Juve shirt from the Fanatics sale, still waiting on my RVP Holland away. Also have some namesets coming in for these badboys.

Back
Top Bottom