Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Thanks for the links, but those are adult size name sets. They won't fit a youth medium.

Depending on the name & number, most adult sized name sets will fit youth large & youth XL only.

Just came across this... Does this look legit? The Ronaldo portion looks a lil blocky (fake)...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RONALDO-7-R...178?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item19f59486e2

Last edited:
Hey NT! Legit check on this Messi Jersey, please! Thanks in advance

Can anyone help me out. There all of a sudden a glut of USA centennial kits on ebay. My intuition says fake but not sure.

Thanks in advance!

Can anyone help me out. There all of a sudden a glut of USA centennial kits on ebay. My intuition says fake but not sure.

Thanks in advance!

i wouldnt be so quick to say fake actually. ive seen posts in a facebook group of authentic womens centennials showing up at nike outlets. wouldnt be surprised if the mens are as well

@chr1s2394  Thanks for the link. But it wouldn't work. That Ozil is a liga nameset, notice that striped shadowing it has?

I want to commemorate this goal with a jersey
I don't think the namesets were different. I have that jersey in the La Liga version and I've been comparing them to the Champions League nameset and look no different.

why does sergio ramos use his full name on his club kit but not on the national kit? id cop his club kit since I have his national kit but not liking the full name.

Wonderful ! Info on those patches, sir ? Also is the nameset the same as the away jersey ? Looking to buy them for mine too.
Where did you get the patches? I have a Ronaldo jersey coming in soon, thanks!

Ebay probably not authentic but it's cool ill be the one wearing it! The name set is part of the jersey when I ordered from soccercorner. $93 shipped when they had the $10 off 100 last week.

Can someone help me out and tell me if the Messi away jersey is legit?? Thanks

Last edited:
Anyone know if there's anyway to make a bayern home champions league version? Every home version I've seen has "bayern munchen" on the back. Anyone know if they sell it without that? Thanks

heads up.. if you use paypal to pay for fanatics order this month you get an additional $10 off.. still had a wc coupon and 25 in fan bucks.. got my united home SS for 41 shipped today :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom