Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Legit Check Please! Thanks.

Went to my local store and got this. I was thinking of returning it but I actually end up liking it!

i wouldnt be so quick to say fake actually. ive seen posts in a facebook group of authentic womens centennials showing up at nike outlets. wouldnt be surprised if the mens are as well

Can anyone else shed some light on the authenticity of the USA centennial kits on ebay? Is their any buyer protection in case it's a fake?

Holy crap... The PSG shirts I ordered on 11/4 just came in however like NTer A atmos stated, the way they were packed was messed up causing the name/number set to be wrinkled. :smh:

Can't take pics now because my son is around. I'll snap pics later to share. They shirts look really nice.

Holy crap... The PSG shirts I ordered on 11/4 just came in however like NTer @Atmos stated, the way they were packed was messed up causing the name/number set to be wrinkled.
mean.gif

Can't take pics now because my son is around. I'll snap pics later to share. They shirts look really nice.
RIGHT?! WTF...

i expected alot more coming from the "Official" PSG shop, im sorry to hear that

My jersey Verratti numbering still is messed up, tried everything from steaming to ironing with a towel on top.

i too am upset today, my new pick up was supposed to arrive today but USPS has been slacking lately, even the postman i spoke to today was very rude.

The tracking of my package states my package was supposed to arrive today Nov. 10th. yet the package is stuck literally 5 min. away from my house

and i cant even claim it, i am so upset.

This is the second package this week that has been delayed for about 4 - 5 days my expected delivery date.

I HATE USPS!!! i will be filing a complaint about this rude employee, or if i catch him again giving me attitude, i will have to call him out.

I almost think the moment it came off the press, the psg store employees didn't even bother waiting for it to cool & just folded it up & put them into a parcel bag... Mine were indeed folded with 2 pieces of tissue paper wrapped around the shirts but that was it.

@JC1992, you have to have the best collection of shirts & boots on NT... :x :nthat:

Edit - Got my son away from the upstairs long enough to snap some pics & put away...

Last edited:
I really went back & forth on whether or not to go up to a youth large. His Nike dri fit t shirts, shorts, hoodies, & Rio soccer pants are youth smalls. When we tried on a youth large at a local footy shop (Barca home& third shirt), they were soo long...

@psk2310  I think you're right. They didn't wait for it cool off. The Kaká Home I posted a page ago came a bit bunched up but a light iron was enough to fix the wrinkles. 

Your son is very lucky; lmk if you're looking to adopt a nephew 
roll.gif

I managed to get some new shirts in, the Chelsea is my first without the lextra patches. I miss them dearly, the jersey does not feel the same :roll eyes

This PSG Jersey is a thing of beauty and I had to get the one and only Zlatan on the back!

great purchase everyone!

@psk2310  hey either way, the jerseys are nice haha

im feeling the away alot! Its just weird that ive never felt a name set feel so rubbery before.

i think its wrinkly due to the material of the name set too, feels alot different from others

You might be right A atmos , the material f the name set may lend itself to being wrinkling of not handled with the utmost care.

This year's PSG kits are really nice. I can't wait to give the shirts to my on for Christmas.

Some time before the end of the campaign, I may have to get the away & third shirts with Pirlo & Pogba in a youth large so that I can just hold them until my son can fit into them. This is the last year of Nike if I'm not mistaken & those shirts are so clean. :smokin I like this year's Bayern too so I might cop that one for him to wear later...

Nice pick ups yankeesking92 yankeesking92 . Adidas did a great job with this year's Chelsea home shirt. One of the sharpest in recent years.

I really hate how Nike treats its US customers when it comes to football... As a Euro customer, not only do you have a huuuge array of kits, training wear, pre match stuff, but you can get name sets applied... The US Nike site doesn't offer that... :smh:

Last edited:
Im actually curious to see what Adidas will do with Juve's new kits, idk if its just me but i feel like Adidas kits always has the smoothest texture name sets ,

but then again i know the name set provider has nothing to do with the kit it self, but still i have never really delt with a wrinkly name set for an Adidas shirt,

or it could be the fact Nike player issues back of the kit is mesh. I used to be a fan of Nike more than Adidas kits but idk.. the mesh of the player issue always seem

to mess up the name sets. 

Btw some of you probably already know but im so excited for my home town, Orlando City kits!!

One of my fav. MLS kits by far, the purple and gold goes together so well!

i will be pre-ordering the adizero soon 
tongue.gif

PSK, if you really want access to NIke Euro just use a proxy service and get yourself some NIKE Giftcards...

Borderlinx is a good one from what i hear, gets you a UK addy and holds any and all packages until you are ready for them to be shipped to you. The service is free, but you do have to pay for shipping/handling. Check em out.

Thanks b fresco b fresco , I'm not that pressed. I'm able to find shirts for my son so it's no big deal. I'm sure if I wore footy shirts it would be an issue...

Right now I have a US Soccer & Barca hoody along with some Nike tees (for US Soccer & Barca) so I'm gravy...

Nice kits psk, I've been eyeing a few kits for my son for Christmas too. I know they are going to get filthy but oh well :lol:

I guess great minds think alike eh? I wanted to get Thiago Silva on the back but that wasnt an option.

Back
Top Bottom