Official Soccer Jersey Thread

I might have bought a sz too big on the two RM kits above the 2011 home and away ( white/gold black/gold) sz L .... Thinking of maybe parting ways anyone intrested on here?

Last edited:
New pickups just came in!

Electric Green Vapor X's & Bayern Munich 3rd kit w/ Gotze names.
These Vapor X's are way more comfortable than the VIII's.

just curious, whats the difference between this and todofuts free 10% membership discount? is there more that you get if you purchase the soccer.com one?

the main thing i noticed when you look at their products is you get points for purchases, but the membership sign up page doesnt really explain what the points do or anything. wnana make sure i dont throw away $10 just to have one haha

Points can be used towards gear, unfortunately to get anything good you have to have a decent amount of points. I usually just use mine to by game socks

Last edited:
Points can be used towards gear, unfortunately to get anything good you have to have a decent amount of points. I usually just use mine to by game socks

ahh thanks i dont feel like i buy enough stuff to accumullate a ton of points haha ill stick to todofuts free discounts and crazy cheap prices

Finally got the Isco name set put on my son's Madrid shirt. Also got last campaign's Juve shirt from Todofut super cheap. I bought the Pogba name set from eBayer [COLOR=#red]admc_llc [/COLOR].

The local shop Soccer Towne wouldn't put it on saying a youth medium wouldn't fit on his heat press base but that sounded like total BS. The guys is never friendly so I'm not buying from him ever again. I ended up going to a place that specializes in team uniforms & they put it on for me.

iPhone pic. My boy is getting the Juve shirt for his birthday this Friday along with some other goodies (like an indoor pair of laser orange Mercurials for every day wear, 3 pairs of Nike elite socks, & Pokemon Omega Ruby).

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can get a JS Park name set (child size) for the 2011-2012 United Away shirt (the royal blue one)?

^ dope :smokin

Anybody order from azteca recently? Last week got in on the sale, haven't heard anything from them since. They say they process orders on the next business day. I emailed them with no response yet, will give them a call friday. :smh:

I got my euro cup patches on eBay from "niymos5"

thank you sir. will check it out now.

also, my brother grabbed a 2012 home holland and 2014 holland away both in size small replicas. he said theyre a bit tight and was looking for medium in both. anyone have any leads on places that might have either for a decent price or maybe someone that would trade?

^ dope
smokin.gif

Anybody order from azteca recently? Last week got in on the sale, haven't heard anything from them since. They say they process orders on the next business day. I emailed them with no response yet, will give them a call friday.
mean.gif
Received an email from them with tracking number yesterday. They also told me the Brazilian home jerseys are out of stock. I ordered 2 mediums.

Is that the replica version and you changed the patch ?

So dope !

Yeah, wasn't feeling the replica patch.

Got the euro qualifiers patches from ebay.

Thanks for the compliments. Got a bunch of more kits that need to get finished, hopefully I'll get them done around Christmas.

Received an email from them with tracking number yesterday. They also told me the Brazilian home jerseys are out of stock. I ordered 2 mediums.
Ok, thanks for the info. i was trying to be patient but it's been 10 days with no info at all. Will be calling them up tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom