Official Soccer Jersey Thread

mail call...time to hit up the local shop for some printing

Does anybody have any recommended sellers to purchase the La Liga Player Issue size patch from ? Seen a few of them on eBay just want to make sure they're legit.

Belgium just got with adidas, the red kits they been wearing in qualifiers are straight fire. Been looking to buy one but can't find it anywhere.

Last edited:
Anyone know a good way to get wrinkles out of name sets? Is it better to take it to a cleaners or something?

If you have a steam iron use that. Just put a towel over it and steam iron over the number a couple of times.
Works all the time and have yet to have a problem.

Damn so i been looking through my jersey closet and im starting to notice some name & numbers on half of my jerseys are starting to either

peel off or crack, even with some of my jerseys not even 2 years old..

damn idk what to do to fix this lol.. im pretty upset, i tried re-ironing on some but, the peel doesnt stick at all... 

any solutions anyone?

Damn so i been looking through my jersey closet and im starting to notice some name & numbers on half of my jerseys are starting to either
peel off or crack, even with some of my jerseys not even 2 years old..
damn idk what to do to fix this lol.. im pretty upset, i tried re-ironing on some but, the peel doesnt stick at all... 

any solutions anyone?

As far as fixing I'm not sure. But do you put them in the dryer after you wash them?

Finally got myself a nameset for my 2010 spain away jersey. Always wanted to get one since i bought it for the final but never found one with the player i wanted (ramos) hopefully coming soon.

no of course not youre not supposed to lol, i hand wash all my jerseys in cold or luke warm water, then i just hang in the bathroom with the window open to air dry

i havnt even washed one of my new jersey yet and it started cracking

Damn @Atmos, I'm sorry to hear that... I'm afraid there's not much you can do. Is your closet humid?
i live in Florida so im pretty much in too deep with the humidity lol...

haha but seriously, i dont think my closet is humid, but i sometimes wear my jersey while i work out too so that might

be one problem, maybe when i make certain movements the name and number gets tugged on when the shirt gets tight on me sometimes, if that makes any sense lol

cause some jerseys do fit a bit tight on me lol i probably need to size up on the player issues..
ohwell.gif

The letter "N" is cracking

Gazprom "G" is peeling off, I havnt even worn this jersey yet, this jersey came like this

Gazprom "Z" bottom peeling off

Back
Top Bottom