Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Just got an e-mail from Lids, looks like my Centennial won't be shipping due to inventory, knew it was too good to be true. Gonna have to pay even more now on eBay if I want one. Oh well

Youth player issue Greece jerseys at Ross one YL and a couple of YS for those of you with kids.

[/quote]u
Youth player issue Greece jerseys at Ross one YL and a couple of YS for those of you with kids.

technically these are not player issued, nike began to sponsor Greece last year and they used Nike Laser II template (same as 2015 China asian cup shirt) that's y they have laser hole on the side :smile:

replicas are same as the players wear tho..

Last edited:
the issue is nowhere to get nameset now....:smh:

Honestly, this was a jersey that I could have been perfectly content with without a nameset. Hopefully I'll be able to add it to my collection without paying too much. If anyone is trying to get rid of a S/M centennial, let me know!

Need help fam, I need a LC on this jersey I got majorly confused with the back, did Barca have 2 versions of the home 08/09 jersey? The back is different on the CL jersey in the first pic compared to the la liga one. This shît got me tripping

:rolleyes

Last edited:
I also noticed a difference in the back of the 05/06 Barca jersey in the CL jersey the red stripes stop and in the la liga jersey the stripes go all the way around the jersey

How odd

Need help fam, I need a LC on this jersey I got majorly confused with the back, did Barca have 2 versions of the home 08/09 jersey? The back is different on the CL jersey in the first pic compared to the la liga one. This shît got me tripping

:rolleyes

I also noticed a difference in the back of the 05/06 Barca jersey in the CL jersey the red stripes stop and in the la liga jersey the stripes go all the way around the jersey

How odd

as far as i know,the kits with the block at the back are player issue kits to be used in European competition...the ones sold for public have the stripes running all the way down...
maybe someone else can elaborate on this but basically it's a regulation from UEFA...

Last edited:
found 2 medium ManU 13/14 away jerseys  ( blue/black checkered) at burlington coat factory yesterday for $40, not quite a steal.

might have jumped if they were a large though. 

but i did find this for $7, not a team but a soccer jersey nonetheless
DSCN2065_1024x1024.JPG

2010-12 Croatia Mandzukic Player Issue Away shirt from CFS. (I was surprised to see that the swoosh was stitched and the crest was like a replica with the patch sewn around the edges, but looking at pictures it appears this is accurate. Also was surprised to see the name and numbers were printed and not lextra but are thicker than the newer PL printing almost like a screen print.) This is my first nike player issue from this era so it was interesting seeing the small intricacies.

This is the back of the replica-like "patch" crest

2010-12 Croatia Mandzukic Player Issue Away shirt from CFS. (I was surprised to see that the swoosh was stitched and the crest was like a replica with the patch sewn around the edges, but looking at pictures it appears this is accurate. Also was surprised to see the name and numbers were printed and not lextra but are thicker than the newer PL printing almost like a screen print.) This is my first nike player issue from this era so it was interesting seeing the small intricacies.

This is the back of the replica-like "patch" crest

Damn that's so sick. Nice purchase. Now you just need to head to your local tattoo shop and get sleeved up. :smokin

:pimp: nice, how do they run?
I just ordered Modric's Player Issue

Last edited:
I'd say they run a little on the large side, definitely bigger all around than my authentic City shirt from this season. Share your Modric when it comes in, I almost ordered that before deciding on Mandzukic.

I'd say they run a little on the large side, definitely bigger all around than my authentic City shirt from this season. Share your Modric when it comes in, I almost ordered that before deciding on Mandzukic.
some player issues around that season had stitched Nike logo and stitched club crest, for example Arsenal 12/14, Manchester City 13/14, Barcelona 13/14, etc.

I was surprised too when i first found out it was stitched lol

Back
Top Bottom