Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Not sure if Sporting ID is the official supplier of PSG, but these were purchased on Subsidesports a while ago. They are sold out now though. Most of my jerseys were purchased from the PSG online shop.
Thanks for the reply I've seen the namesets on different sites just worried it will fade after a few washes if I didn't use the official nameset

dam @rainyday, very jealous as well, still on the hunt for last seasons kit. Did you get them from the seller on ebay? ive been trying to get him to drop his prices for the longest
laugh.gif
got the koke from that guy last year. 

won the Mandzukic from a charity auction last month :smile:

I just heard that they are selling player issued in their madrid shop, copped one long sleeves La Liga Torres.

Does anyone have experience with http://usfootballshop.com/?

they have some stuff i want but the site looks kinda suspect with their prices. and they ripped off classicfootballshirts site design and logo lol (unless they are owned by the same people)

Does anyone have experience with http://usfootballshop.com/?

they have some stuff i want but the site looks kinda suspect with their prices. and they ripped off classicfootballshirts site design and logo lol (unless they are owned by the same people)

I'm gonna say most likely FAKE, based on their location and the inventory. The fact that they ripped off CFS is a pretty good indication as well.

I need a Suarez Barca shirt myself. Even though I own no other European club shirts besides Liverpool, I think I've talked myself in to wearing a Barca shirt with Suarez on the back. My mancrush is too strong. 
laugh.gif

I had this shirt at one point, not sure what happened to it. Love it though!
The ads that year Nike created for the World Cup were magisterial ! At the time I was in search of the other four, but luckily found this one for the low. I think this one was the best out of the five of them.

The ads that year Nike created for the World Cup were magisterial ! At the time I was in search of the other four, but luckily found this one for the low. I think this one was the best out of the five of them.

It definitely was, the ads were great but their respective shirts (aside from the Ronaldo one) just weren't executed as well. I had the Ronaldinho one too but I'm pretty sure I wore it out.

^ True. I feel like this past World Cup Nike didn't really do much either. Even with their boots. I remember the theme during the 2010 World Cup they used that orange/silver colors. The Euro was great too with that two-tone look. This past World Cup the Magista was an innovative silo in which they should have gone all out with it.

Last edited:
got the koke from that guy last year. 

won the Mandzukic from a charity auction last month :smile:

I just heard that they are selling player issued in their madrid shop, copped one long sleeves La Liga Torres.

awesome torres, i just wish i had friends in spain lol going to have to start working IRC's. Ive wanted a griezmann long sleeve before the season even started, Atletico just has had the short sleeve up on their site the entire season which was disappointing. All i wanted was a replica but hopefully they decide to put up those long sleeve player issues up for sale on the site.

Last edited:
Got a usa centennial from lids medium and it doesn't fit. Pm me if anyone wants it. I paid $57 plus add $5 to ship

I have a question for you all. I'm looking at getting a Puma Arsenal kit. How do they run? I wear a large in Nike and Adidas. Would I be safe to get a large? Would it fit nearly the same, or would it be a little smaller?

I have a question for you all. I'm looking at getting a Puma Arsenal kit. How do they run? I wear a large in Nike and Adidas. Would I be safe to get a large? Would it fit nearly the same, or would it be a little smaller?
They run a little smaller and a little shorter. I'd get a size up but you could probably still go TTS and it wouldn't be too bad

Go a size up Puma run small and more fitted than say Adidas, Nike, umbro etc

Back
Top Bottom