Official Soccer Jersey Thread

not when the same jersey can be found cheaper on ebay
laugh.gif
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-N...ge-L-Brasil-/111729143713?hash=item1a03936fa1
This isn't the same jersey. You posted a replica.

Dude up there is ooping a PLAYER ISSUE. 

Big difference.

Not only THAT, if its a medium, which is really a small as these are cut for players, its a "rarer" size... Good deal IMO.

EDIT: same seller selling the player issue version also,  for $50 + ship:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-N...75fd0d1&pid=100005&rk=3&rkt=6&sd=111729143713 

Last edited:
This isn't the same jersey. You posted a replica.

Dude up there is ooping a PLAYER ISSUE. 

Big difference.

Not only THAT, if its a medium, which is really a small as these are cut for players, its a "rarer" size... Good deal IMO.

EDIT: same seller selling the player issue version also,  for $50 + ship:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Nike-Brazil-Third-Soccer-Jersey-Player-Version-Extra-Large-XL-Brasil/111712337278?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20131003132420%26meid%3D3c417914adc241a189c444d0675fd0d1%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D111729143713 

i was looking quickly and missed that detail in that auction but theres other player issues of the same jersey for $40 also. regardless, usually if you say you're hooking someone up its tag price + shipping + tax at least it has been whenever I help people out. thats just me though.

edit: also for those interested in the third brazil player issue, confirmed by a few people i know including my brother they dont run small like other player issues. everyone i know says they run almost like a replica jersey size and went TTS on em just an FYI

Last edited:
I mean, lets do some math.

Jersey is 30 + tax, so roughly 33-35. Add in paypal invoice fees, another $2-3, and we're talking around $37. Add shipping (anywhere from $5-7), so roughly $42-44. 

Dude casually put $45-47... sounds negotiable to me. Yaw crying over $3-4? Cmon fam....

I mean, lets do some math.

Jersey is 30 + tax, so roughly 33-35. Add in paypal invoice fees, another $2-3, and we're talking around $37. Add shipping (anywhere from $5-7), so roughly $42-44. 

Dude casually put $45-47... sounds negotiable to me. Yaw crying over $3-4? Cmon fam....

theyre $30? when i grabbed a couple for people last month they were tagged at $19.99. I guess all rosses are different.

theyre $30? when i grabbed a couple for people last month they were tagged at $19.99. I guess all rosses are different.
Yeah they're still $30 in the DMV. If you see one for $20 in an XL (player issue) and are a man of your word regarding oopage, holla at me, lol. XL's are cleaned out around me...

Yeah they're still $30 in the DMV. If you see one for $20 in an XL (player issue) and are a man of your word regarding oopage, holla at me, lol. XL's are cleaned out around me...

i found them last month, havent personally seen any pop up since june in my area, but ive hooked up plenty of people in here and on the FB group for tag tax and ship. there were 2014 home brazil authentics in my store a couple weeks ago for $20 also, grabbed my large and the small and medium were gone a day later

I got one in an XL, no tags as I wore it a cople times but its in great condition. If you want it you can have it! I got it for 30$.

i found them last month, havent personally seen any pop up since june in my area, but ive hooked up plenty of people in here and on the FB group for tag tax and ship. there were 2014 home brazil authentics in my store a couple weeks ago for $20 also, grabbed my large and the small and medium were gone a day later
If you find anything in an XL hook me up man!

the word player issue is being thrown around way too loose in here

from my understanding there's different levels to this

there's a difference between a retail version and a match/player version

what most people are finding are authentic retail versions of kits

if it were a player/match version, the material would be much thinner than your regular replica and retail version

also the wash tag would be heat pressed on, normally there would be a piece of fabric stitched on the inside(lower left) of the kit

if it were a player/match version, the material would be much thinner than your regular replica and retail version

also the wash tag would be heat pressed on, normally there would be a piece of fabric stitched on the inside(lower left) of the kit

like the waldos, the brazil third authentics ive found are indeed player issued with the wash label printed. regular authentics have the paper hang tag wash instructions. personally I know the difference but not sure about everyone else. good info to share though

Not entirely true, both Nike and Adidas make two versions of authentic shirts.

The only difference between the retail and match issued Nike shirt is the tags being heat pressed on the one that the players have. Other then that they are identical.

Adidas has the retail Adizero kits which have the size listed as S, M, L, XL for the retail version and the ones that are issued for the teams has the size listed as numbers. Other then that they are identical. Also Adidas only makes 3/4th sleeve jerseys for the teams and are not available in a retail version.

Last edited:
There should be a Ross/Selling thread to avoid a bit of the clutter.

Big thanks to @FLiP SeNsAyShUn  for making my collection that much bigger and better looking 
smokin.gif

Some new pickups

FC Porto 12/13 Home w/ James 10 and Portuguese Patches

Manchester United 03/05 Third w/ Ronaldo 7

Manchester United 07/09 Home w/ Ronaldo 7 and EPL 07/08 Champions Patches

Manchester United 14/15 Home w/ Di Maria 7 and EPL patches

AC Milan 08/09 Home w/ Kaká 22 and Serie A Patches

AC Milan 07/08 Home w/ Kaká 22 and UCL Patches 

Last edited:

There should be a Ross/Selling thread to avoid a bit of the clutter.
Seriously, the thread gets way too cluttered.  By now everyone should know all about Ross and that it's YMMV so you should check your local store whenever you can. It's good to see people willing to oop other NTers but the aimless requests and stuff like that can get annoying.  

Plus it makes me wish that I had a Ross somewhere near me 
mean.gif

laugh.gif
 Seems like everyone in this thread that goes to one walks out with like 3 nice kits

Last edited:
Yall are tripping.
30 plus tax 31.80
Plus shipping... It's not 3$ to ship. I shipped an undftd shirt 2 months ago it's about 6-7$ =37.80
Plus PayPal. nobody's gifting someone who's only been on here a few months. 39.32$
Plus even if I say 2-3 in gas to somewhere I wouldn't go except to get it for someone because I know someone will scoop it if I wait till I go again. 43.32$

Even if I estimated wrong So what. I'm not sponging anyone for 3$

Last edited:
That Galatasaray! Loved all the Nike 3rd Kits from last season
Pictures do not do it justice! It is amazing actually having it in hand, the shade of colors used is outstanding!

Now to get the Turkey patch put on and a nameset :wink:

I have like $550 worth of stuff in my cart on WSS. In serious need of some sort of sale/coupon. They need to bless me.

Back
Top Bottom