Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Oh ok cool. I was looking for the Barcelona Keeper jersey and found it on there for the cheapest retail price as well as personalization price. Still steep at ~$120 so I don't know if I'm gonna buy it just yet
laugh.gif

I've never bought a keeper jersey before, does anyone know if they typically sell out before having the chance of going on discount? Also, do they fit similar to regular long sleeved jerseys? I usually go a size smaller than my normal size with those.
They tend to sell out faster in the US because I feel like they don't make as many as the regular kits so they generally don't have the chance to go on sale. Also, I would say G/K kits fit a little larger in the sleeves than regular L/S kits so take that into consideration. I know NDC has the black Barca G/K kit for sale as well with free shipping

Good info there, where did you find that?  Not bad considering that they rarely have coupons, I wonder when/if it expires.  

The shipping and GBP to USD conversion is a killer so I'm probably going to wait until their next 20% off coupon though.  I think their last one was early April, I was broke unfortunately.  Not sure if we'll get another one of those by the end of summer.

It was in the back of the four four two magazine! I don't think it ever expires because they run the same ad every month.

How do this years adidas replicas fit? Im either picking up the new united or the pink juve tomorrow

How do this years adidas replicas fit? Im either picking up the new united or the pink juve tomorrow

They fit a tad bit bigger. I have the Real Madrid home and third From last year and they are slimmer at the stomach area than that of this years home and away.

They fit a tad bit bigger. I have the Real Madrid home and third From last year and they are slimmer at the stomach area than that of this years home and away.
thanks man. I was guessing that just judging off of the pics that came out today of people wearing the mufc one they look a little baggier

You gonna skip by my post like that b? :lol:

LOL my bad man I'm on my iPhone and I have this thread favorited so when I post I'm always over 50+ pages back!

BUT YES they all fit the same. This years ADIDAS jerseys replica AND authentic jersey fit a tad bit bigger on the stomach area which for me I believe is the best fit in the last 5 years.

Glad to see some of the quality kits posted recently. Dope pickups, @davalos and rainyday rainyday . That United long sleeve looks great, romeyrome romeyrome . Can't wait to get mine.

Completed my Barcelona haul. Dropped them off to the shop for pressing and picked them up today.

14/15 home with Copa Del Rey Final badge and match detail.
14/15 away with LFP badge.
14/15 third with Champions League badges.

And last, but not least, finally obtained one of my favorite kits,

09/10 away kit with LFP and TV3 badge. Lord Zlatan on the back :pimp:

Past month pickups minus a mix usa home that isn't pictured. Love the MUFC kit, gonna wait to decide to go PL or UCL with nameset/patches and what player

Back
Top Bottom