Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Copped this in São Paulo back in 2011...player version, all patches r printed

Anyone know of a site or place in the OC that makes patches? Trying to make a custom patch for a soccer jersey but most places only take a minimum order of 50,100 etc. I just need 1.

I assume the images they are advertising are sample kits. Even on their official website they are advertising the sample. I say this because they did the same with their Home kit. On the inside of the jersey near the collar, on the sample it says "siempre real", but on the final version it says "hala madrid y nada mas".

Looks like the final kits will look like this:

In my opinion, it's fake. The main sign would be the tag. Also it should be made in Bangladesh and not Thailand.
thanks for the info

Lol I'm surprised some of yall don't know how spineless dude is. Scumbag to the last bone! But yeah it was all jokes, thought you'd guys get it.

And heck no I'm not a Zebra or Milan fan.

FORZA ROMA!

Last edited:
No I meant off as in it doesn't go well with the kit to me. Too plain and boring to me anyways.

Oh i get what you mean lol.

Do you mean the fact that its jeep or that the sponsor should have been a different color than gold?

I must of get a defect or one without the AON logo. I saw a medium at ross with one on it. I kinda like it without the logo though

Oh i get what you mean lol.

Do you mean the fact that its jeep or that the sponsor should have been a different color than gold?

No just that it's to simply to me. Dont get me wrong people love simple sponsors and it's clean when done right. Just something about that kit that looks to bland to me.

Back
Top Bottom