Official Soccer Jersey Thread

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I was debating on buying this kit with Khedira's name and number since Adidas Germany is doing a free name/number promo right now, but these pictures have sealed the deal for me!

Anyone know if the new Nike Chile jerseys are avaliable to buy now? I noticed that Chile was wearing them in their match recently.
i believe they have been out already for awhile now, my local soccer shop even had the player issue i believe.

i believe they have been out already for awhile now, my local soccer shop even had the player issue i believe.
Okay cause I was looking online and couldn't find any where selling them. I'll have to check out my local shop too thanks.

eBay seller mysoccer_store

He also has a website, which is where I got my moutinho from. I've been watching his james nameset on ebay for a while but never bought it because I think it's an reproduction since it doesn't have the watermark print on the numbers from what I can see in his picture and the $15 price. Unless he listed an official one and you scooped it up, then you would have a gem.

For those who has authentic waldos and are looking for namesets without paying the insane prices, checkout mysoccer_store on ebay. It's not sporting id authentic but still better than nothing. For $15 gets you a pretty good nameset with the usa logo on the bottom of the numbers.

He also has a website, which is where I got my moutinho from. I've been watching his james nameset on ebay for a while but never bought it because I think it's an reproduction since it doesn't have the watermark print on the numbers from what I can see in his picture and the $15 price. Unless he listed an official one and you scooped it up, then you would have a gem.
Yes its definitly a reproduction. I wore it for the firts time allday yesterday and you can see the purple line through the nameset. 
mean.gif
 I wasnt aware there was a watermark print so that didnt weigh on my decision. Do you have any of the other patches on yours? Thanks for the info

For those who has authentic waldos and are looking for namesets without paying the insane prices, checkout mysoccer_store on ebay. It's not sporting id authentic but still better than nothing. For $15 gets you a pretty good nameset with the usa logo on the bottom of the numbers.

Yeah his namesets are reproductions but nonetheless very good quality. I've gone to him for some of my older Brazil kits and they have all held up beautifully.

Last edited:
I like plenty of the adidas kits this year, but watching ths euro qualifiers, it seems to me that adidas uses way more templates with club teams ans are way more original with national teams

Yes its definitly a reproduction. I wore it for the firts time allday yesterday and you can see the purple line through the nameset. :smh:  I wasnt aware there was a watermark print so that didnt weigh on my decision. Do you have any of the other patches on yours? Thanks for the info

I picked up both patches a few weeks ago when I was in Asia but haven't put them on yet. Still waiting for a few namesets to arrive to just do everything at once.

You have pics of the James? Want to see how it came out and if the purple line is really noticeable. One of my biggest regret was not buying it when I was in Porto when they were playing in the champions league knockout round that year. It was all over the place that I kept pushing it off until it was too late and had no time to get it before flying back.

I picked up both patches a few weeks ago when I was in Asia but haven't put them on yet. Still waiting for a few namesets to arrive to just do everything at once.

You have pics of the James? Want to see how it came out and if the purple line is really noticeable. One of my biggest regret was not buying it when I was in Porto when they were playing in the champions league knockout round that year. It was all over the place that I kept pushing it off until it was too late and had no time to get it before flying back.

got name set from that same guy

also, got this name set from dude

Last edited:
Legit Check, if you have time. Thanks!

(The stitching looks very clean to me, but perhaps I am missing something?)

Last edited:
For those of you who remove the sleeve patch on la liga teams jersey, is it a difficult process? How is it done?

Quick question, how does everyone store their jerseys? I had a leak in my closet from above and luckily it didn't get on my jerseys, but perhaps there's some particular way to store them so they stay crisp? My PSG authentic has something weird going on with the fabric where it looks like a different color or being frayed in some way, not sure if that was there before. I mean jerseys are supposed to be worn and not to be worried about all that much, but just curious how everyone else does it. 

Quick question, how does everyone store their jerseys? I had a leak in my closet from above and luckily it didn't get on my jerseys, but perhaps there's some particular way to store them so they stay crisp? My PSG authentic has something weird going on with the fabric where it looks like a different color or being frayed in some way, not sure if that was there before. I mean jerseys are supposed to be worn and not to be worried about all that much, but just curious how everyone else does it. 
On wooden hangers in the closet - just like everything else.

Don't overthink it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom