Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Thanks and no problem I actually refreshed the page and added to cart a few times to make sure I wasn't seeing things because just about everything else is at the normal price lol

barcelona third kit authentic (blue 180$ version) for 99 w 40% off = 60$ at dolphin mall nike in doral. if anyone wants the oop just lmk  well set up a paypal. would come to about oop = +tax and shipping. iim aroudn there all the time so its no problem. had a couple L and M left.

ifanyone can find me a PSG authentic third (light dark -black) in a L for 120 or under please PM me asap. cant find it anywhere. really want the authentic version

Last edited:
barcelona third kit authentic (blue 180$ version) for 99 w 40% off = 60$ at dolphin mall nike in doral. if anyone wants the oop just lmk  well set up a paypal. would come to about oop = +tax and shipping. iim aroudn there all the time so its no problem. had a couple L and M left.

ifanyone can find me a PSG authentic third (light dark -black) in a L for 120 or under please PM me asap. cant find it anywhere. really want the authentic version
you sure it was the authentic version? i'll make the drive right now if so

you sure it was the authentic version? i'll make the drive right now if so
nerd.gif
 might have to stop by during my break tomorrow.. 

Has anyone attempted to remove Champion league patchs/any lextra material patches off their shirts and transferred them to another shirt? An incompetent shop printed a rare shirt for me and screwed up on the printing, printed the name set noticeably crooked and it has champions league patches that are now stuck with a crooked name set, so im trying to see if i can transfer the patches without damaging the patches itself

or has also anyone tried using a solution to remove a name set? i was told about a liquid that you can buy that removes name sets but not sure if it leaves residue or damages the shirt

went and grabbed all the sz L barca authentic thirds... was presdients day sale yesterday and i ddint realize. i went back and they were only 30% off today not 40% like yesterday. left one sz L this was at 12 pm if anyone wants that last large down here call and tell them to hold it for you. 

if i dont sell these within 2 weeks im ooping them to anyone in here for what i paid + paypal + shipping. 

Last edited:
Has anyone attempted to remove Champion league patchs/any lextra material patches off their shirts and transferred them to another shirt? An incompetent shop printed a rare shirt for me and screwed up on the printing, printed the name set noticeably crooked and it has champions league patches that are now stuck with a crooked name set, so im trying to see if i can transfer the patches without damaging the patches itself
I would also like to know. There is also a video on YouTube on how to remove I believe the lextra Premier League name set. The procedures are probably the same with lextra patches.

Looking for an authentic 2014-2015 Barca home shirt in an XL

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated

went and grabbed all the sz L barca authentic thirds... was presdients day sale yesterday and i ddint realize. i went back and they were only 30% off today not 40% like yesterday. left one sz L this was at 12 pm if anyone wants that last large down here call and tell them to hold it for you. 

if i dont sell these within 2 weeks im ooping them to anyone in here for what i paid + paypal + shipping. 

Any XXL?

Just when you think Chelsea is going to score an away draw... Cavani comes off the bench and hits you with a dagger...

Back
Top Bottom