Official Soccer Jersey Thread

anyone in here support a specific team but wear other jerseys as well. people in england go nuts on me when i vacation and tehy see me in multiple team's jerseys. for instance i support arsenal but i have a few arsenals, a madrid, some barcas, a milan, some brazils, a france and hoping to add that psg authentic soon. for me, its more about the style of play from a specific squad in a specific year, regardless if its arsenal or not. only thing i wont wear is a chelsea jersey....

anyone in here support a specific team but wear other jerseys as well. people in england go nuts on me when i vacation and tehy see me in multiple team's jerseys. for instance i support arsenal but i have a few arsenals, a madrid, some barcas, a milan, some brazils, a france and hoping to add that psg authentic soon. for me, its more about the style of play from a specific squad in a specific year, regardless if its arsenal or not. only thing i wont wear is a chelsea jersey....

:rolleyes :lol:

But anyways, as a Chelsea supporter, of course I have more than a handful of Blues shirts. But living in the States, i also have and wear numerous different team shirts, both domestic and national squads. It's obviously not that big of a deal here, it's just great compliments and sometimes serious inquires from random people on the street. "Hey man, dope jersey, nice patches..who's the 'Pink Jeep' team :lol: ". Stateside, i think jerseys are just nice fashion staples to have fun with, with a small sense of exclusivity cuz i know there aren't too many people walking around with a Schalke or West Ham shirt. And for the random ppl who do know about the team or jersey i'm wearing, even better cuz it strikes up some nice bantz right out the blue.

Last edited:
I've wanted to cop a Barca or Real or PSG kit for the longest, but I always talk myself out of it. I'm a United supporter through and through, and I just feel guilty :lol:
I will eventually get a Messi Barca even though I despise Barca. He's one of the greatest i've ever seen though, so I have to get one.

You'll NEVER see me in an Arsenal, City, Liverpool, or Chelsea kit though. No way in hell. ESPECIALLY Arsenal and City :x

Last edited:
New balance liverpool 2015/2016 home kit at soccer.com for $29.99

no patches but can't beat the price..

and why won't this place let me post a link?

Last edited:
As an Arsenal fan i can feel you on that...

You wouldn't catch me DEAD in another EPL team's kit EVER (although i can appreciate some)...

I'm also a Barca Fan, but damn some of the other kits in La Liga BANG, B...

The Atletico, Bilbao, Malaga away Nike Kits are dope AF.... And they're home kits aren't too bad either...

But yeah, still can't do it...

As an Arsenal fan i can feel you on that...

You wouldn't catch me DEAD in another EPL team's kit EVER (although i can appreciate some)...

I'm also a Barca Fan, but damn some of the other kits in La Liga BANG, B...

The Atletico, Bilbao, Malaga away Nike Kits are dope AF.... And they're home kits aren't too bad either...

But yeah, still can't do it...
What you gonna do about today's match?
laugh.gif

I pretty much 2nd everyone's view on this. I rep Barca only, will not buy or wear another La Liga team

As far as other leagues, I buy based on players I enjoy watching

Today will be a bit easier... Im def a GOONER harder than I am a Cule, and BARCA has won everything under the sun...

Let my Arsenal boys cook  for once...

#COYG 

What you gonna do about today's match?
laugh.gif

I pretty much 2nd everyone's view on this. I rep Barca only, will not buy or wear another La Liga team

As far as other leagues, I buy based on players I enjoy watching
these days the jerseys are both functional and aesthetic so its hard to say no i dont want this jersey because its not my team. for isntance the man u jersey 2 years ago wit the mini black collar with and the buttons i thought it was sickkk. took me verything in my power t not get it. 

as for today im thinking what everyones thinking. its gonna be a rough game but the ball is round and weve seen crazy things happen in the past. who knows. 

I like a lot of Barcelona's jerseys over the years, but I could never get one. I came really close at one point but decided against it. Only players I would ever get were Henry and Puyol. I ended up getting an Henry jersey when he went to nyrb instead :lol:

New pick up. Had to size up, they were sold out of XL. I really wanted the black Mahrez to pair with it, but again sold out. This is what I get for waiting.
laugh.gif

Shipping was crazy fast. I ordered it Friday afternoon, and it shipped across the Atlantic to my house by Monday midday.

New pick up. Had to size up, they were sold out of XL. I really wanted the black Mahrez to pair with it, but again sold out. This is what I get for waiting. :lol:

Shipping was crazy fast. I ordered it Friday afternoon, and it shipped across the Atlantic to my house by Monday midday.

Is that the right size font? Looks incredibly small

disgusta disgusta if you purchased from kitbag or the team store then it's replica-sized and not player-sized.
If I bought it from the team store, it's a replica kit. Should I expect replica numbers on a replica kit? I'm a little lost here.

Edit: Genuine question.

Last edited:
If I bought it from the team store, it's a replica kit. Should I expect replica numbers on a replica kit? I'm a little lost here.

No worries. 

Regardless of Authentic/Replica jersey, Kitbag uses Replica-sized [fan-sized] lettering for all EPL kits. I am pretty sure Kitbag is the official supplier of all EPL team stores. 

Just to check, what is the size of the number on your kit? I think it should be 258 mm. [off the top of my head]

An example of Replica-sized patches vs. Player-sized

Last edited:
anyone know to get an authentic FIFA patch(the one inthe middle during UCL games) ?

found barca authentic thirds at the otulet for 70 btw. i can help people out. 

Just to check, what is the size of the number on your kit? I think it should be 258 mm. [off the top of my head]
Measured earlier but forget exactly number was less than 258.I get there is a difference. I guess my only question was if I bought from team store, replica is what i should expect?

Measured earlier but forget exactly number was less than 258.I get there is a difference. I guess my only question was if I bought from team store, replica is what i should expect?
Yes. As team store orders are fulfilled by Kitbag. To this day I don't understand why they just don't use the On-Field size letters and numbers. 

No worries. 

Regardless of Authentic/Replica jersey, Kitbag uses Replica-sized [fan-sized] lettering for all EPL kits. I am pretty sure Kitbag is the official supplier of all EPL team stores. 

An example of Replica-sized patches vs. Player-sized

I never knew there was 2 different sizes, learn something new everyday

anyone know to get an authentic FIFA patch(the one inthe middle during UCL games) ?

found barca authentic thirds at the otulet for 70 btw. i can help people out. 
you're talking about the gold FIFA Club World Cup Champions patch right? There might be a seller on ebay.

Do you think the outlet at Dolphin still has the kits? I'm looking for a size small.

I never knew there was 2 different sizes, learn something new everyday
you're talking about the gold FIFA Club World Cup Champions patch right? There might be a seller on ebay.

Do you think the outlet at Dolphin still has the kits? I'm looking for a size small.
yea the club championship patch. do you happen to know the sellers name i checked the sellers on ebay and teh feedback. everyone who says authentic isnt actually authentic when u see the feedback is there event hat much of a difference.just dont want the felt to start wearing away.

and yea i can check when i go...small would mean a medium jersey because u have to size up for those. ill check tomorrow most likely. 

Back
Top Bottom