Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Campeões Europeus

Trying to get the whole roster and so far it's been expensive, not a lot of luck finding all the players and time consuming. We'll see how far I get.

Hopefully your quest to get the whole squad works out I feel like the hardest to come by will be the keeper.

Question; What do you do with the ENTIRE team? Do you wear all of them? Frame them?

I literally wouldn't know what to do with that many of the same shirt

getting the entire squad is super OD :lol: I could see maybe like 3-4 guys like ronnie, renato, pepe, nani or something but that just seems like an extreme waste of money to get the whole roster

Just for that imma buy home and away of the whole starting 11 if it ever happens 
laugh.gif
 Let me believe 
tired.gif

Question; What do you do with the ENTIRE team? Do you wear all of them? Frame them?

I literally wouldn't know what to do with that many of the same shirt
i would wear them all.  and maybe frame them when i get old and past the jersey phase but i dont think i'll ever get past that phase.  especially soccer jerseys where its almost like a tshirt.

getting the entire squad is super OD
laugh.gif
I could see maybe like 3-4 guys like ronnie, renato, pepe, nani or something but that just seems like an extreme waste of money to get the whole roster
it is OD now that i started doing it and thinking how much money i'll spend.  during their run in the euros, that's what i kept telling myself if they win, i got to do something for this squad.  i might just have to do the starting 11 plus eder.

I'm not home right now, but when I get back to the house I'll check a spot I usually go for Ligue 1 stuff and see if they have any name sets

Back
Top Bottom