Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Anywhere to buy a Zlatan nameset for the 3rd kit 15/16?
Need help with this as well
laugh.gif
PM if you need the third name sets for psg 15/16

I'm not home right now, but when I get back to the house I'll check a spot I usually go for Ligue 1 stuff and see if they have any name sets

My spot doesn't have Zlatan anymore

But if anyone needs another player lmk

Me personally, I can't do it. Got an away United kit last season with "Robson 7" at the back for my pops since that's what he wanted, but I can't do it.

I can't do it neither. . . I have to always be era correct when it comes to the kit & hero matching. However, that Cantona kit is :smokin . I wish Adidas produced that kit for this season. I'd love to finally add my 2nd favorite player on my squad. I'd kill for a Ibra version on that 3rd alternate kit from last season. I am not too keen on any of this seasons shirts and I've settled for that blue road version. It's the best of the bunch as I can't justify purchasing any white jerseys. The home version is straight trash as well from last season. I am disappointed in Adidas take on United jerseys so far. I was already bummed with how crappy Nike was making United jerseys and now Addias is not doing too well. I just also can't get passed the Chevy logo on the front as well. :smh:

The Legend has arrived at United and may only grace us with his ego for only 1 season. There is only 1 King of United and that's #7. Some older heads will say it's shared with Dennis Law. However I will say Eric and Ibra share the same third person ego characteristics.

Long time United Fan since 1996/97 and never looked back. I could never wear another team jersey unless its a country.

Last edited:
Another one down eighteen more to go. I think I'm way over my head wanting to do the whole squad. I'm going to cut it off after Nani and Rui Patricio and probably Danilo

Last edited:
What's the niketalk facebook soccer jersey group called? I need to get rid of some jerseys I haven't even worn.

luisfigo luisfigo I really hope you find them all fam

I've never seen someone cop and entire team. I hope you flourish :lol:

I'll try but I'm going to have to wait when they're on sale. During the group stages most of the sites had them around $60-70 but as soon as they won, they jacked the price back up.

If anyone is interested I have an ac Milan 7x ucl trophy patch that I won't be using that an employee gave me for the hell of it. Just pay for shipping.

Back
Top Bottom