Official Soccer Jersey Thread

we need someone in here that has their own pressing machine and is competent with it that we can all send our jerseys and patches to get pressed.  so who has a machine and is up for it?
I would be willing to do it, but I don't think it would be worth it because of shipping fees.

we need someone in here that has their own pressing machine and is competent with it that we can all send our jerseys and patches to get pressed.  so who has a machine and is up for it?
I would be willing to do it, but I don't think it would be worth it because of shipping fees.

Unless we as senders handle all fees since you're doing the service :nerd: .

Wegotsoccer is having flash sales every hour today from 4 to 9 EST, right now they have the 16/17 Colombia home replica jersey for $25. Hopefully they put up more jerseys on sale later.
They are posting links on their Instagram

Last edited:
Wegotsoccer is having flash sales every hour today from 4 to 9 EST, right now they have the 16/17 Colombia home replica jersey for $25. Hopefully they put up more jerseys on sale later.
They are posting links on their Instagram
Adidas Mexico Home Replica Jersey for $25.

Shameful to put last years EPL patch on this years shirt?

I hate the new logo

Same here my friend.. same here
The round patches do no work on the shirts in my opinion, also the La liga patches as well.. wtf!!
I hate it

Went to "the liquidator" guy off the discovery channel or history or whatever channel.

Found this 2012 2013 magpies kit for 4.50$ canadian new with tags.

As a person with a family full of supporters of this poor poor, relegated side i picked it up.

Cant see me ever wearing it, as i dont like looking like a footlocker employee during the tall t days .

I want this 94 goalie remake too.
:smokin

DMV folks: PG Plaza Marshall has 2 XL barca away jerseys. I didn't look at the price. But I would imagine it would be like $30 (that's the regular price at Ross at least)

I did find a size M in the same jersey at the Ross next door too. $30. Copped for my boy though.

Last edited:
No clue ... I was googling the old version and found a pic of this sweet slimmer new one.
Could be a few years old . ill check

New acquisition. Bought it at Sawgrass outlet in Miami, when I was in the USA, for just US$ 28. Nameset and patch were from Jakarta Football Shop.

Initially, I wanted Modric or Isco, but since I couldn't find them anymore, was satisfied with Kovacic (a player I really like). Finished R.Madrid's 15/16 collection.

New acquisition. Bought it at Sawgrass outlet in Miami, when I was in the USA, for just US$ 28. Nameset and patch were from Jakarta Football Shop.

Initially, I wanted Modric or Isco, but since I couldn't find them anymore, was satisfied with Kovacic (a player I really like). Finished R.Madrid's 15/16 collection.

Is Jakartafootball shop legit? JKTFootball.com is their site right?

Last edited:
Is Jakartafootball shop legit? JKTFootball.com is their site right?
Yes, bought twice from them. But I wouldn't recommend buying through their website, since it's not updated, so some of the items might be out of stock and the website doesn't say that.

If you want something from the store, double-check and contact them on Facebook. The guy is sympathetic and reply very quickly.

https://www.facebook.com/JakartaFootballShop/?fref=ts

Yes, bought twice from them. But I wouldn't recommend buying through their website, since it's not updated, so some of the items might be out of stock and the website doesn't say that.

If you want something from the store, double-check and contact them on Facebook. The guy is sympathetic and reply very quickly.

https://www.facebook.com/JakartaFootballShop/?fref=ts

It says the shop is closed on the page? That right?

Back
Top Bottom