Official Soccer Jersey Thread

New pick up
Bayer Leverkusen 13/15 Bundesliga Away Climacool player issue w/ Heung Min Son
I have a slight problem with the "LG" sponsor circle part, it's probably the aging of the shirt but the circle print is starting to peel off, I tried to iron it back on but it just won't stick. Does anyone have any solutions? And fabric glue?

I also finally finished this Shakhtar 13/15 home shirt.
Ironed on the Respect patch to finish it off :smile:

If anyone wants a Atletico vapor match jersey, the Atletico Asia store have them on sale and free printing.

Just checked and an authentic griezmann comes out to $112 with nameset and liga patch.

Pretty good. Wish Barca and PSG were on sale

Son Bayer kit is so :pimp: I've got an extra set of bundesliga player patches laying around and need to find a kit to put em on, that one is perfect!

New pick up
Bayer Leverkusen 13/15 Bundesliga Away Climacool player issue w/ Heung Min Son
I have a slight problem with the "LG" sponsor circle part, it's probably the aging of the shirt but the circle print is starting to peel off, I tried to iron it back on but it just won't stick. Does anyone have any solutions? And fabric glue?
Yeah, the Çalhanoğlu one I got from CFS has the same problem. I don't want to wear it because of that :frown:

Son Bayer kit is so :pimp: I've got an extra set of bundesliga player patches laying around and need to find a kit to put em on, that one is perfect!
Thanks! I wanted a Leverkusen shirt for awhile :smile:
Yeah, the Çalhanoğlu one I got from CFS has the same problem. I don't want to wear it because of that :frown:
I was going to get the Calhanoglu one but then in the photo I realized the name set itself was kind of not centered so I chose Son instead.
Btw I re ironed the sponsor and it finally stuck on. I recommend you trying that method out.
Put a rag on top of it and put the iron on the round part of the sponsor only, I almost messed up the "LG" lettering but it came out fine.

Anybody order anything from UK to the states shipped UK postal service? Ordered some PSG soccer socks about 2 weeks ago and still aren't here. How fast have you gotten stuff from UK?

Last edited:
Juventus' third kit leaked.
8.5/10
Would've been an 10/10 if they used the old logo.

Seeing so many Adidas Euro 2012 shirts with the hologram and number 813K12U7SD. Should they be unique numbers, thus making all of these shirts I'm seeing fake? Or does this represent something else?

Seeing so many Adidas Euro 2012 shirts with the hologram and number 813K12U7SD. Should they be unique numbers, thus making all of these shirts I'm seeing fake? Or does this represent something else?

The only way I legit check my adidas jerseys is that I ask for the product tag which looks like this for example:

In the second rwo of those numbers, you'd type that in in your search bar and whatever engine you use and if you do a google image search on it and the jersey comes up or listings of dependable sites come up then it's legit, if another jersey pops up it's a fake.

The only way I legit check my adidas jerseys is that I ask for the product tag which looks like this for example:

In the second rwo of those numbers, you'd type that in in your search bar and whatever engine you use and if you do a google image search on it and the jersey comes up or listings of dependable sites come up then it's legit, if another jersey pops up it's a fake.

Thanks for the response and yea, that's usually the best way to check. But in a case like these:

Should they all be the same?

That Pirlo NYC black kit is amazing. I'm not really into MLS jerseys, but for that kit, I'd open an exception. Too bad I can't find it at a decent price.

Last edited:

L  after one wash
It's not that hard to glue it back. If you iron the shirt inside out and apply pressure in the area for 10-15 seconds, it will work. Start with iron at 2 dots, if it doesn't work, move to 3 dots.

Back
Top Bottom