Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Thanks guys, appreciate it. I've literally never had a shirt peel and I've had a ton for a long time, so not sure what was the reasoning here. Definitely gonna take extra cautuonary measures in the future tho.

That's the cheapest I've seen them and likely the cheapest you'll get it; especially if you see your size now. By the time they're dirt cheap all of the regular sizes are long gone.

Tried on the Barca home shirt at the Nike store in Georgetown

Not a fan of the fit of this years jerseys

2015-2016 Yokohama F Marinos Manabu Saitō. So happy I could finally get one of these shirts.

Straight from Japan. But if you're own twitter hit up @JLeagueShirts to ask him what he has in his collection. He also takes orders on this season's shirts as they come out.

Need some help from the forum.

I want to order Russia 16/17 home font from Uni-Sport, but just the front and rear numbers. However, as the image shows, it displays the "custom name" field and no number field.

Do you guys know how should I proceed to choose the numbers?

Do you Know  how to remove the la liga badge in order to put the ucl badges on the third jersey ?  Thanks

Easy really ? Will it damage this part of the shirt ?
I know the reply is not for me, but I bought the home kit and took the La Liga patch out of it. I just turned the shirt inside out and use a pen knife to cut the stiches.

The 16/17 collection is simpler to remove it, cause the stiches are less stronger than previous years. It won't damage the shirt.

My Nerazzurri & Bianconeri Collection 
Great collection. I'm planning on picking up the yellow kit from CFS. I've found Italian kits to run a bit smaller compared to other leagues. Would you say this one runs tight at all? I'm trying to decide between M and L.

Back
Top Bottom