Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Damn I just checked SoccerPro again & they have the Milan home youth shirt for $34.99 & I can get Honda's name for an additional $10. He's not playing well but that would be so cool...

So damn, SoccerPro called me stating the Thiago Bayern shirt was no longer available. :\ Damn, I really wanted that one.

I ended up getting my son the Honda Milan home shirt & a Kompany City home shirt with Barclays badging.

So damn, SoccerPro called me stating the Thiago Bayern shirt was no longer available. :\ Damn, I really wanted that one.

I ended up getting my son the Honda Milan home shirt & a Kompany City home shirt with Barclays badging.

when did you put your order in? i did mine late saturday night and i havent gotten a comfirmation email or tracking email. on their site, they said give a day or two to receive an email and not including weekends or holidays. just excited to my jersey for $54.

when did you put your order in? i did mine late saturday night and i havent gotten a comfirmation email or tracking email. on their site, they said give a day or two to receive an email and not including weekends or holidays. just excited to my jersey for $54.

For the kids size Bayern third shirt? Saturday the 22nd. They called me this morning to say there was mistake online & that they only had youth larges left. I was soo bummed because that's the shirt I wanted my son to have the most.

It's a customized jersey so it will take a little bit longer to ship

If anyone is going to order from soccerpro there are coupon codes out there. SAVE5 for $5 off $50+ and SAVE10 for $10 off $100+

Something I picked up over the weekend at my local sports basement. Just need to add the epl patches. Can someone recommend a seller on eBay? I remember there were a few sellers on eBay that was recommended earlier in this thread but didnt think too much of it at the time. I need to start takin notes on all the info that's shared in here. [ATTACHMENT=6100]image.jpg (1,827k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

So I had to take advantage of the SoccerPro deal, got a home Real Madrid with Ronaldo and a ManU tee, ill post pics when I get them.

Anybody know when the soccerpro deal is over? Not sure if I wanna get 2 jerseys or not. I barely wear the ones I have now.

speaking of thiago.. got this in finally long sleeve too.. also picked up a cr7 long sleeve home in madrid.. but I'm sure you have all seen that enough.. instantly regretted not getting varane or bale on it though since i have soooo many cr7 kits .. thanks for the heads up on soccer pro.. was gonna get the home rues but i didn't like this dortmund kit that much.. instead got a couple united nike shirts i have been wanting (12.99 each :smoking)

Anybody know when the soccerpro deal is over? Not sure if I wanna get 2 jerseys or not. I barely wear the ones I have now.

Soccerpro.com's "deal" is a clearance sale so it lasts unti lthe items are sold out. The 2014 2015 kits will be coming out not too long from now so they're clearing room. I bought a bunch of my son's shirts last year from SoccerPro because they ran the same clearance sale.

My son already has a home Gotze shirt. Since I missed out on the 3rd shirt with Thiago, should I get him a home Thiago? Is that too redundant? Looking at Beans Beans 's Thiago up there has me :smokin. It looks so nice...

Last edited:
Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi seeing that bayern third in person totally changed by mind about it.. if i can find one in a med on sale id cop instantly and get martinez on it.. id hold out if i were you since he has a home kit already

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback Beans Beans . No one really has the Bayern third shirt in kids sizes. I was going to get my boy that one for Christmas but he really wanted the home shirt instead.

After dude at SoccerPro called me to say they couldn't fill the order, I looked at Bayern's site & the shirt was more money than I wanted to pay. :rolleyes

SoccerPro has good customer service though, dude gave me a slight discount on the City shirt I got that was already marked down really cheap. I got Kompany because my son's a defender too, plus I had to support the brother but i kinda regret not getting Aguero...

Man, that Thiago on the home shirt looks clean... :smokin

Last edited:
Took advantage of the soccerpro deal yesterday and now the Barça shirt I ordered is sold out today. Hope my order went through in time and that I won't receive that cancellation email

That's funny Beans Beans , that's the first shirt I wanted. Honda was my second option. I'm very surprised Kaka wasn't an option.

The Honda shirt will be cool though. I love the current home Milan shirt. One of the better ones in recent years IMO.

Next year's look horrible IMO.

I was wondering if anyone here could help me out and let me know where I could find a 2002 USA jersey.  I've only found 2 on ebay and those weren't my size and want to try to find one my size before I might have to compromise size. 

Back
Top Bottom