Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Just picked up the white authentic felt chicharito name set bought the black set awhile back now I was lucky to find the white one all I have to do now is get them pressed on [emoji]128515[/emoji]

Can someone help me track down a barca home kit (current) in a med on sale? Prefer not to pay 40-50
Good luck! I've been looking for a S or M 2014/15 Home Barça the last few weeks on trusted online stores. Could not find S, M or even L. Any I found where either XL, XXL. I was fortunate to see Fanatics restock the Size S, M, L but still price at $90. Last I check yesterday Size M was out of stock.

Yeah seems like as soon as word gets around anything on sale is sold out. 
2014/15 Barcelona Home is so popular this that sizes S,M sold out before end of season sales. By the time Barca jersey got on sale there were only few L, and several XL, XXL left.

Last edited:
Thanks...was looking for an M. Feel like I'm going to have to pay a bit much now lol
Yeah I was hoping to find size M on sale but even regular price were sold out. I got lucky when I saw the Fanatics restock size M, I jumped on it right away. 

@B Fresco  not fake just  different patches on the jersey. this is not the player issue version of the jersey.  the patches you are looking for are on the player version of the jersey. which i have seen on sale on ebay.

NIke FC Barcelona 2015/16 Home (Can't wait to apply some names to the new kits)

A couple of more name sets and I'm done for this current season. The home sets I have left

The PSG Home and Inter Home are nice as well. Don't want to post the Inter kit until the official release date.

Last edited:

A couple of more name sets and I'm done for this current season. The home sets I have left

The PSG Home and Inter Home are nice as well. Don't want to post the Inter kit until the official release date.
How do you feel about that Barcelona kit? 

And did you see the PSG in person? It looks great in the pictures I've seen. 

Going to Seoul today to see if I can find any K League jerseys since I'm leaving soon.  

They have a new nameset for the new 2015/2016 kits.

*edit* Nevermind, I thought you were putting last years namesets to the new kits.

Last edited:
That Brazil shirt is fake 100% soccer badges are never sewn on and the material is wrong. That is the Nike material from 2 years ago that feels more plasticy, the correct material is more fabricy.

Back
Top Bottom