Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Put in a lot of work to get these, but I'm glad I did 
smile.gif
 and am excited to share with you guys.

Turns out I'm a Large and not a Medium, so I'm going to sell/trade the mediums I previously bought.
These came out great! I have Pirlo on my black jersey. I think I'm going to have to go with the special numbered Poku for my home. 

And yeah. You have to size up on the authentic!

These came out great! I have Pirlo on my black jersey. I think I'm going to have to go with the special numbered Poku for my home. 

And yeah. You have to size up on the authentic!

How much of a difference is there on the MLS authentic in terms of size? I don't want to size up and have it be too big. Would you say its similar to Nike and their authentic sizing?

How much of a difference is there on the MLS authentic in terms of size? I don't want to size up and have it be too big. Would you say its similar to Nike and their authentic sizing?
I think that MLS adidas authentics run a size up, but are also on the smaller size. I wear a medium in Nike and Adidas replica and a large in authentic. I'd say that the large Adidas authentic fits slightly smaller than the large Nike authentic.

Is it just me, or do the Adidas home kits for big clubs have extra piece of fabric on the sleeves and the bottom this year?

Have had these sitting around forever, looking to get rid of them, both long sleeve, both larges. If anyone is interested, PM me. I also have a Rooney nameset for the man utd as well as champions sleeve patches.

I'm trying to slow down on how much I spend a month 

But ever since PayPal making it easier to order straight from over seas its tough to control myself sometimes 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
How do I order from classicfootballshirts.co.uk ? Any help, please
First thing you gotta do is make an account it makes it alot easier. Then I would use PayPal if you have one it makes it super easier if not just proceed to checkout and you should be good to go.

Have had these sitting around forever, looking to get rid of them, both long sleeve, both larges. If anyone is interested, PM me. I also have a Rooney nameset for the man utd as well as champions sleeve patches.

Del Piero sold. Man utd still up for grabs. Brand new with tags

Back
Top Bottom