Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Not a jersey but info on Zidane's sweater :pimp:

It was a page or two ago but whoever got that croatia away, could you send me the link or where you found it?

It was a page or two ago but whoever got that croatia away, could you send me the link or where you found it?
Yeah I saw that too but forgot to ask. I couldn't find it anywhere a few weeks ago. I looked all over the place.

I will pick-up or customize a sponsored away kit in the future since they have extended their contract but for Barca I prefer a sponsor less look. 

PSG Home kits are always good

Last edited:
NTKits is the FB group gents...

Will P and I moderate it...

PM me and i can add you guys... 

FYI, theres not much action on it...

That said I can add yaw to other groups that have awesome deals and have ALOT more members (not NTers obviously), so the kit traffic is high...

LMK.

A few months ago, I managed to get this Juventus kit on sale at a brazilian online store. Bought the patches and numbering from ADMC and applied them by myself.
Did you use a regular iron to apply the patches? I'm thinking about buying a player issue la liga patch from them and applying it to a jersey. Any help on how did it would be appreciated.

Did you use a regular iron to apply the patches? I'm thinking about buying a player issue la liga patch from them and applying it to a jersey. Any help on how did it would be appreciated.
Yes. Just place the patch where you want it to be, use a few pieces of masking tape (be careful not to iron on top of it, cause the glue will melt and leave a stain at the shirt), set the iron at two dots and press hard for 15 seconds.

It might not stick well in the beginning, but you can turn the sleeve inside out and iron it, so the patch can bond better.

Last edited:
So ADMC is a legit source if I wanted to purchase a la liga patch for the upcoming season? 

So ADMC is a legit source if I wanted to purchase a la liga patch for the upcoming season? 
Yes. Pretty quick as well. If you have a local soccer shop, they should be able to apply the patch no problem!

I usually wait for soccer jerseys to go on sale but I did not want to risk losing out on Barcelona's sponsorless jersey. Just bought the jersey from Niketown and it is pretty dope! I'll be wearing it this weekend :nthat:

Yes. Just place the patch where you want it to be, use a few pieces of masking tape (be careful not to iron on top of it, cause the glue will melt and leave a stain at the shirt), set the iron at two dots and press hard for 15 seconds.

It might not stick well in the beginning, but you can turn the sleeve inside out and iron it, so the patch can bond better.
Thanks for the tips

Back
Top Bottom