Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Last edited:
Anyone in SoCal know any good heat pressing places? The place I bought jerseys from (Azteca Soccer in Pomona) said they do it for $30 but I don't know much about the quality of their work.

30 to print jerseys? Damn. My store do it for free, it's a 45 minute drive but it's worth it.

Although I do ask them how much they charge everytime I go to be discreet since I'm pressing hella shirts.

@someone12345 it looks fake to me but I Believe it's legit. I looked up their color-size code on the small tag "369273-451"
And the jersey came up on Google and it indeed says "youth USMNT jersey".

And sorry to hear about the PSG.
Most PSG kits out there are fake :/

Anyone in SoCal know any good heat pressing places? The place I bought jerseys from (Azteca Soccer in Pomona) said they do it for $30 but I don't know much about the quality of their work.

Are you sure it's $30 for printing the shirt? It should be free. My local store does it for free as well.
I think you're getting mixed up with $30 for name set.

Name sets will usually cost you $30. Printing should be free

Last edited:
@someone12345 it looks fake to me but I Believe it's legit. I looked up their color-size code on the small tag "369273-451"
And the jersey came up on Google and it indeed says "youth USMNT jersey".

And sorry to hear about the PSG.
Most PSG kits out there are fake :/

Are you sure it's $30 for printing the shirt? It should be free. My local store does it for free as well.
I think you're getting mixed up with $30 for name set.

Name sets will usually cost you $30. Printing should be free
it's a youth, that's why some details may be different. sucks that the PSG is fake

On the left was a kit I purchased on eBay from a seller in Indonesia and on the right is one I bought on Nike.com. Does the tag vary from region to region? They both have the same product codes. It's just the one in Indonesia has all these extra tags I can't understand. Thanks! PS, they're both the same kits. 12/13 Juve home.

Still gonna need some confirmation on this.

Still gonna need some confirmation on this.
Yes. I have an Inter 09/10 home shirt bought in a Hong Kong shop and the tags are in chinese.

And as I live in Brazil, I buy a lot of shirts in local stores and the ones sold here also have a different tag (in this case, it's in portuguese) from the shirts sold in Europe. But they are all made in the same country.

Last edited:

alright, thanks. just figured out that the paris saint germaine is fake :frown:. pretty sure the USA one is real though
Looks fake to me, especially the crest. I have the same jersey and it is made in Bangladesh, not Sri Lanka. The biggest tell will be whether or not it has a Dont Tread On Me logo stamped on the inside of the crest.

alright, thanks. just figured out that the paris saint germaine is fake :frown:. pretty sure the USA one is real though
Looks fake to me, especially the crest. I have the same jersey and it is made in Bangladesh, not Sri Lanka. The biggest tell will be whether or not it has a Dont Tread On Me logo stamped on the inside of the crest.
It does, there is a snake head with DTOM below it then the rest of the body. my pictures are kind of bad, the crest is at an angle

Last edited:
Yes. I have an Inter 09/10 home shirt bought in a Hong Kong shop and the tags are in chinese.

And as I live in Brazil, I buy a lot of shirts in local stores and the ones sold here also have a different tag (in this case, it's in portuguese) from the shirts sold in Europe. But they are all made in the same country.

Much appreciated!

Spain 2011 home kit. One of their most awesome kits, IMO.

Bought from a german Ebay seller in early 2014, but only finished now. Official printing and repro patches/MDT.

The code on the inside tag is legit, might be a b grade, plus it is a youth shirt, youth jerseys quality is always crappy. I say it is legit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom