OFFICIAL SPURS @ LAKESHOW 7:30PM PACIFIC TNT

laugh.gif
@ the "finley sucks" chants

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

this game sucked.

Odumb sucks. how can he miss rim on 2 consecutive lay up attempts?
I saw that, we NEED to ship him outta here

Good win for the Lakers.

13-8

EDIT:

To be honest, I like seeing the Lakers win an ugly game. They have to get used to it.

BAHHH, Odom is so frustrating to watch. When he tries the slightest bit, he is so effective and score almost at will.
But he almost never tries. Going for rebounds with one hand, too casual going up for a dunk and therefore missing it, doing these slow weak one handed layupsthat miss horribly (consecutively). Just being slow, not trying, not playing defense, giving up on guarding and just reaching in with these horrible fouls.
smh.gif

Decent win.

At least we didn't fall completely asleep this time on a team that was missing 2 key starters.

Bynum got the raw end of the deal...but he gotta get used to that playing against a team like the Spurs.

They're like those old guys at the gym who look like they don't have any game but you hate to play them because they'll pull every move in the bookand be mad physical on you.
smh.gif
They try to intimidate you with the old manstrength and dirty tactics.

I like Ariza...very active. If only he can get more consistent with his mid-range game. The bench gives me confidence, yes that includes Sasha. None of thoseguys are afraid to take the shot
pimp.gif
That's a good sign. We're young but we'reconfident...hopefully, that confidence continues to build into Ws as the season progresses.

Onto Oakland. Hopefully we can make it 5 straight.
pimp.gif

EDIT: BTW, i'd just like to add that for all the amount of hate he takes, Lamar played very well in the 2nd half. Getting the ball down low and attackingand not settling for those stupid jumpers...that's how he should play all the time.

OK i don't really think J.Kidd is the answer to L.A's problems at all but if all it takes is lamar and Crit then plz get it done. At this pointit's like lamar might as well be injured and We know how J.Kidd could make average players look like all stars. So imagine how much easier he would makethe game for bynum.

They're like those old guys at the gym who look like they don't have any game but you hate to play them because they'll pull every move in the book and be mad physical on you.
smh.gif
They try to intimidate you with the old man strength and dirty tactics.
roll.gif
so true...those old guys will knock your teeth off. I got a2 inch gash under the brow...lol

Originally Posted by you big dummy

laugh.gif
Charles with the Boondocks reference

"You're just mad cause I stack paper to the ceiling"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Got to love inside the NBA
pimp.gif

Lakers are lucky that the Spurs didn't take advantage of the sloppy game.

They need to come out with more intensity, and run the offense tomorrow against the Warriors.

"Not much to say. He lost his cool for a second, he got tossed," Bryant said. "Andrew should be proud -- first ejection, national TV, he wentout in a blaze of glory."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I thought you couldn't make it to the game tupac?

I thought I wasn't either but I worked out a deal and I was able to make it.

I have never seen staples so dead. 1st half nobody really cheered but second half right after bynum got tossed the crowd got into it. I must say this game wasboring as hell. But it was full in there.

Lamar has to go. Everybody in the crowd where I was sitting was saying the same thing. Nobody understands why or how sasha is still on the lakers and why thehell he is getting paid. All he does is jack shots. People are in love with famar. If you are looking for that kobe throwback the biggest size is a 2xl but itfits more like a 3. I wanted to pick one up but I know I can get it cheaper on that bay. That laker jacket with the chips on it is
pimp.gif

Hopefully we play better tomorrow...we better or we will get ran out of the gym.

I didn't see the game, but I just checked out the box score. The Lakers only won by 5 against a Spurs' team playing without Tim Duncan and Tony Parker?That's pretty sad...

To close of a game for Lakers, especially with Parker & Duncan out

The bench came through in the 4th though
pimp.gif

Obviously a tainted win, but we got it. No we could really ice the cake with a W against G State.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I thought you couldn't make it to the game tupac?

I thought I wasn't either but I worked out a deal and I was able to make it.

I have never seen staples so dead. 1st half nobody really cheered but second half right after bynum got tossed the crowd got into it. I must say this game was boring as hell. But it was full in there.

Lamar has to go. Everybody in the crowd where I was sitting was saying the same thing. Nobody understands why or how sasha is still on the lakers and why the hell he is getting paid. All he does is jack shots. People are in love with famar. If you are looking for that kobe throwback the biggest size is a 2xl but it fits more like a 3. I wanted to pick one up but I know I can get it cheaper on that bay. That laker jacket with the chips on it is
pimp.gif

Hopefully we play better tomorrow...we better or we will get ran out of the gym.
Dope. I might go to the Clippers game this Sunday. Kidzskillz, if you're reading this, I'm still down to go.

Yeah, that Laker's shooting jacket is sweet.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom