Official Spurs vs. Hornets Game 6 vol. Let's Get It

^ I don't know about the acting, bro. I think he was genuinely hurt. [charles barkley] Firsuvall... [/barkley], West already has a bad back. Second, if youlook at the play, West's back bends pretty bad. And then later, reports were that a nerve was pinched.
Kiddin Like Jason:
I didn't see last night's game, but my boy said he thought what Horry did was dirty.

Whatever, as long as West is good to go, the Spurs will pay.
In case you hadn't seen it yet:

35bd0yu.gif

^ I'm pretty sure West was going for the steal, and Horry gave him the business to not intercept the pass Ginboli was throwing.

I will say this though, if this Horry hit on West was during the 80's, we wouldn't even be talking about this. It just so happens that the league is sosoft nowadays that we are led to believe that this was a dirty play. We're programmed to believe that everything is a flagrant foul because someone wentdown to the ground in pain. Was it a fair hit? No. Do I hate Horry and the Spurs? Yes. But was it that bad? No.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ That's the second time someone mentioned teammates not calling the screen out, and that's an excellent point. If I were West, a member of the Hornets, or a Hornets fan, I would be far more angry at Peja or Chandler than I would be at Horry.

That's something I failed to touch on when I was trying to state my argument, oh well, too late now,
laugh.gif

Yeah that's a good pt., i think someone definitely should have yelled out "WATCH THE SCREEN!" or something...

Now everyone will finally see the truth to the opinion I have been stating ALL SEASON LONG. The success of the Hornets this year has more to do with the teamstaying healthy than the improvement of Chris Paul. Period.

Back
Top Bottom