OFFICIAL STARCRAFT 2 THREAD*** OUT NOW****

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

I'm getting really annoyed with this game.  You have to play terran or protoss to even think about winning against a semi-competent opponent.

False. Zerg isnt as hard as you think. Its actually a lot easier IMO.

add me. I stay on. bimbady 312. I used to play strictly toss but now I've been on a roll with Zerg. THey are DEF. the hardest but the most fun to use.

You need a three digit code to add along with a name or a email.

I've been failing at fiddling with a canon/zealot rush lately.

Beat some guy in 20 minutes, maxed out MMM and thors. This just happened to be the biggest 1v1 map you can play.

This %!$++!# kid has the audacity to waste 30 minutes of mine and his time by continuing to build bases and leave commands in outlandish places where I couldn't see. It got to the point where I had an expo at every mineral field on the map then I finally killed him with vikings where his last command was hovering in the top right corner of the map

Got a new void strat and have been merking everyone lately.

Lets run some 2s friend me up = InfiniteCP

Buddy of mine just got this, I used to be a hardcore Warcraft II player so I might give this a go... Is it better than the first?

It's not as balanced yet but it is better. The graphics are better and the gameplay is pretty much the same, which is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom