OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I have a decent position on MSFT and this just irks me...lol. I thought it would move the right direction after earnings.

How much of a ride still left on this TSLA train?

Would copping some shares now be a good idea? I expect this gets some momentum after this

There is going to be a pull back on Tesla for sure.

But long term....hell yeah I would hold as many shares as possible.

5 HRS ago, CAlifornia Dept of Eductation fb page -- Tomorrow at 1 p.m., join State Superintendent Tony Thurmond and CDE here on Facebook Live for a Closing the Digital Divide Task Force Hearing. The goal of this meeting will be to strategize around how California can prepare for distance learning when school opens from the standpoint of devices, what we can do to prepare digitally for the reopening of schools in distance learning, and provide an update on where we are on our campaign to get more digital devices.

I have a decent position on MSFT and this just irks me...lol. I thought it would move the right direction after earnings.

Would copping some shares now be a good idea? I expect this gets some momentum after this
Can’t tell you yes or no but look at twlo, fsly, lvgo after earnings and if you see similar price action tomorrow where institutions are adding stock, you could always join them with a tight stop.

I sold out of SE to buy back the LVGO I sold last night. Wanna add another 5 shares to that. Grabbed just 10 shares of Chamath's SPAC IPOB. No clue what this will be but I like Chamath's record and want to get some exposure just in case its something good. Read that SPACs have been contacting AirBnb.

Cloud growth is slowed down (from 27% to 17%) and microsoft mentioned that they are seeing the impact of the economic slowdown on their enterprise sales (office 365, linkedin, etc.)

I’m still a bull longterm for MSFT though.

I sold out of SE to buy back the LVGO I sold last night. Wanna add another 5 shares to that. Grabbed just 10 shares of Chamath's SPAC IPOB. No clue what this will be but I like Chamath's record and want to get some exposure just in case its something good. Read that SPACs have been contacting AirBnb.

What's the difference between $IPOB and $IPOC?

Really curious to see how august will play out considering the extra weekly $600 is coming to an end but unemployment numbers are up.

Inb4 stimulus package 2.0? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom