OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Screenshot_20200723-095808_Chrome.jpg

NVAX crossed $150...without ph2 Vaccine PR

Chased another 5 shares of lvgo. Full size now will sell some into strength and trade around a core as I’ve been doing.

This has to come to an end sometime soon...
Honestly I know everyone thinks this economy is ****ed, but with the amount of support from the fed and the fact that the circumstances are not actually economic related but black swan related, there’s no reason this can’t keep going for a while. The only thing that would **** this run would be evictions and foreclosures. They need to print like hell to make sure the working class doesn’t get their **** handed to them.

Quick question:

If and when TSLA enters the S&P500. Will that make S&P index funds and ETF's more expensive?

Honestly I know everyone thinks this economy is ****ed, but with the amount of support from the fed and the fact that the circumstances are not actually economic related but black swan related, there’s no reason this can’t keep going for a while. The only thing that would **** this run would be evictions and foreclosures. They need to print like hell to make sure the working class doesn’t get their **** handed to them.

I don't disagree. Short term yeah this will keep running. But I want to see what happens once $600 a week in unemployment goes to 400 dollars a month, with jobs that probably won't come back.

Up 105% already in my TWLO Oct 270 calls I bought last week during the dip.

When it reaches 270 before earnings, I may sell my cost of the options and let the rest run after through earnings.

Well it teased 270 again. However, I don't see not moving further until after earnings.

I sold for a 118% gain. I still have my plays in CRM and PYPL that I bought during the recent tech dip. Really fighting my emotions on trying to just meet my target exit prices instead of being too greedy.

I don't disagree. Short term yeah this will keep running. But I want to see what happens once $600 a week in unemployment goes to 400 dollars a month, with jobs that probably won't come back.
government needs to extend those benefits if they want to avoid a catastrophe. Failing to provide legitimate stimulus and support will crush confidence and devastate people.
Halved my PINS position to book a 40% profit on those shares. Will hold the rest of the shares through earnings at least.
good move. The potential revenue hit is still there just looking at twtr. But if they show a boost in users and a boost in snap, **** man this will be sexy.

Visa has been making a horizontal channel in the 187 - 200 range. It just hit 200 now. It may be good to get some monthly puts. However, earnings is on July 28. I'm not sure how playing this close to earnings will affect the trajectory of the current price action.

Last edited:
good move. The potential revenue hit is still there just looking at twtr. But if they show a boost in users and a boost in snap, **** man this will be sexy.
I trust PINS to deliver a good report. But I dont trust the market to act rationally :lol: **** at this point I hope PINS delivers terrible numbers so that the market boosts them into $50 share price. "They have so much more room to grow since they're not growing yet!!" will be the rationale.

$BOXL :pimp:

ITEM INFORMATION ITEM NUMBER DESCRIPTION OF SUPPLIES/SERVICES QUANTITY UNIT UNIT PRICE AMOUNT 0001 1.00 EA __________________ __________________ ROOM 100 PROCOLOR863U/BUNBLE BOXLIGHT 86" INTERACTIVE 4K DISPLAY PROCOLOR WIFI002 BOXLIGHT WIFI ADAPTER 1 PROCOLOR WIFI002 NDMS/TRAINING BOXLIGHT 5YEAR MANAGEMENT 1 NDMS/TRAINING PA THIS IS AN ORDER FOR NEREPLACEMENT OF NEW UPDATED AUDIO VISUAL EQUIPMENT FOR 5 DIFFERENT ROOMS AT DOMINOS FARMS, LOBBY M2100 FOR THE VHA NATIONAL CENTER FOR PATIENT SAFETY STATION 799 ROOM 100, 137, 152, 156, AND 178 LOCAL STOCK NUMBER:

Back
Top Bottom