OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Im only in it to follow your lead :lol: Did some reading and I like what I'm seeing, but isnt that the point of all roadshow and ipo docs?

Funny enough - I haven’t heard a PEEP about it, obviously they did it remotely but idk how that makes me feel

JFROG will be worth it

tenor.gif

Funny enough - I haven’t heard a PEEP about it, obviously they did it remotely but idk how that makes me feel
COVID times are wild times. Probably not the last time we'll see roadshows that dont hit the road.

To add to what I said, some of what I read gave me good feelings about investing, e.g. early investors like Sequoia and Redwood; margins and growth; customer focus being larger customers. Providing a sticky service to larger companies is crucial to maintaining cash flow while growing. Can easily pick up small customers, not so easy to pick up large corps. Having them in the bag before going public is great.

Will start with a small position and build after the 90 day lockup ends.

@johnnyredstorn ark buying PD again :wow:
I’ve figured out their strategy with tech. They buy every exaggerated dip. PD and WORK this week. DOCU after it ranked last week. I’d be a buyer in PD closer to 21 and 19 but at the same time, it’s a laggard that cant get any love on the street, and I should probably pass for safer/higher growth investments. Cathie’s also been buying NTDOY nonstop. Everyday she adds to Nintendo. They might actually be onto something and I should probably pull the trigger (but watch when I do she unloads).

@everyone happy Friday! I've got a bunch of appointments and running around to do today so I will not be as available and active as I usually am. If I get a chance to post an alert I will but you all know the drill when it comes to scalping these levels. Watch the 2m chart and wait to enter calls/puts until you see confirmation of a break, bounce or rejection. SPY PLAN: SPY looks like it will be choppy or possibly slightly bearish today based on what I'm seeing on indicators. If we break below 335.06 I would take 333p 0dte w/ targets at 333.68 and 332.63, SL 335.73. If we manage to make a bullish move I'd be looking for a break over 336.25 and would take 338c 0dte w/ targets at 337.15 and 338.14 Follow the plan, trade smart, and get yourself some more money to play with this weekend on some SPY scalps. scalps https://www.tradingview.com/x/QIh4bUZW/
download (2).png

Staying cash today. Feeling a bit under the weather.

@everyone BTO SPY 332p 9/11 @ .75 (scalp, you should already be in)

@everyone BTO ADBE 550c 9/18 @ 2.05 this is about earnings next week
@everyone first ADBE target 488.92. However boss said not to get married to a trade in this market.
Screenshot_20200911-094939_thinkorswim.jpg

Last edited:
Next week will be interesting with jfrog, snow and unity.

I will have to move some positions to free up extra cash.

Back
Top Bottom