OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Stopped in pton. Not liking this action, lots of room for profit taking.

Snow flake article from beth

Last edited:

But wait, Trevor's proof that they arent frauds,

z2CvR6.gif

Last edited:
If you support this ******* after he literally said **** the haters, you’re in for a reckoning. Him and the sorrento guy are cut from the same cloth.

this market is terrible today. Sheesh. I got stopped in PYPL and jumped back in at the same level instead of being patient and waiting since I wanted to make sure I had the position. Bleh. I should probably turn everything off and let the market do its thing.

Webull has the best in platform charts no lie
It easy to scale a see the trend forming instead of having the whole thing in your view

you can watch it develop
I saw the SPY chart looking like a red twizler
Being thrown and got in on some puts quick
Had to wait a while for the trend that I wanted to form but it did

Made a stupid *** mistake getting greedy and not selling spy puts I bought before...wound up being up 20% for the day to down 25% after I got stopped out :smh:

Made a stupid *** mistake getting greedy and not selling spy puts I bought before...wound up being up 20% for the day to down 25% after I got stopped out :smh:
This is the struggle I have with options. With stock I know my pivots and can use a $1 stop and everything works well, but with options it’s tougher. Do you stop based on the contract losing value or the stock losing value? Sometimes it’s just easier to yolo that shot :lol:

Trying to sell more Bull put spreads in fsly. Sept 2022 85-80s for a 3.70 credit. We’ll see what happens.

This is the struggle I have with options. With stock I know my pivots and can use a $1 stop and everything works well, but with options it’s tougher. Do you stop based on the contract losing value or the stock losing value? Sometimes it’s just easier to yolo that shot :lol:

Trying to sell more Bull put spreads in fsly. Sept 2022 85-80s for a 3.70 credit. We’ll see what happens.
Exactly smdh. So frustrating. Just need to regroup for Monday I guess |l

Back
Top Bottom