OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

You don’t need to own everything. Just understand why you didn’t buy and reflect on if you made the right decision or not based on your process. I avoided this one because I didn’t want to pay up between 16-18 for a rumor. So be it.

EH hit piece

Why?

Screenshot_20210216-142448_Chrome.jpg

If Elon wasn’t screwing around with the DOGE. :lol:

Okay day with BNGO, not what I was expecting, but not terrible either.

You don’t need to own everything. Just understand why you didn’t buy and reflect on if you made the right decision or not based on your process. I avoided this one because I didn’t want to pay up between 16-18 for a rumor. So be it.

EH hit piece

Sheesh, this hit piece hitting for real.

Down over 40% at time of this post

Anyone get robinhood tax forms yet?
Nope. They changed the wording too. First they said by February 11th. Then it became the 15th. Now it says starting February 16th. Don’t they have a legal obligation and deadline to have post marked forms by 2/15?

That's the thing with Chinese stock. Hit pieces are too easy for shorts.

These are serious accusations.

Once EH settles, might grab a tiny lotto position for the fxck of it

Trimmed some ROKU into the close. Sold 15 of my 50 shares. Love the company long term and nothing fundamentally will change 10 years out, but short term this creates potential cash burn issues and it could backfire of course. Love the idea of bolstering the ROKU channel which is why I’m not selling completely, but it’s been a major winner for me and I need to take some off into the call and raise cash for this pull back. This will let me stay in the position for the next decade.

100 ROCK @ 95
33 TDOC @ 288.92

Finally got into ROCK again.Will keep adding. Excited for earnings on the 25th. Historically has done well on earnings.

TDOC probably going to be real short term play for me. Just wanna see if it can push a little higher this week. Will sell before earnings.

Back
Top Bottom