OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I will never lever up with margin? Why? It can blow me up and blow me out of a trade.

I will, however, lever up with portfolio margin by selling put spreads. Why? My risk is defined.

Sold 3 Jan 23 200-195 put spreads in TDOC for 2.80, bot 5 shares of stock with that money

Bot 1 of each of these spreads to lever into PLTR
Jan 22 25-35 call spread, selling the 15-10 put spread, .50 debit.
Jun 22 30-40 call spread, selling the 20-15 put spread for .05 credit

Market is dumping now, be careful chasing this gap up.

TDOC right now

I'm Out REEK GIF LMAO.gif

Had a virtual date with my girl last night

I thought of the idea of creating some vision boards and other things we'd want for the future

I told we're using Pinterest, she though it was amazing.

Little did she know... it was to help us PINS boys out :nerd: :lol: :nthat:

Y'all welcome!

Excited Lebron Pic .png

sike nah I'm playin

Or am I :stoneface:

When I went all cash on Tuesday, I felt silly cause some of my positions were still running.
Now, I feel like I played it perfectly. Sometimes, you have to listen to your gut.
I lost profit, but protected most of it and didn't give it back. I'm playing the sidelines for now.
Proceed with caution y'all.

Who has the Fidelity app? How come I have to pull down to refresh every time for an update on stocks? Is it not real-time auto like TDM or Robinhood?

Had a virtual date with my girl last night

I thought of the idea of creating some vision boards and other things we'd want for the future

I told we're using Pinterest, she though it was amazing.

Little did she know... it was to help us PINS boys out :nerd: :lol: :nthat:

Y'all welcome!

Excited Lebron Pic .png

sike nah I'm playin

Or am I :stoneface:
You introduced Pins to your girl? Lol that’s a new one

Wait til she sees you in your Lulu’s, her world will change

Btw is your girl related to Manti Teo’s old girlfriend at Notre Dame?

use VWAP as a guide for longs here. You have a low for set risk, crosses through VWAP give you some confirmation to add in for a day trade.

sold 2 more bull put spreads in TDOC, nibbled 5 shares of CURI and jmia. done buying overall. nothing left I can do without the market showing me that we bottomed and reversed.

Last edited:
So what's going on today? My portfolios been down 2% and up 2%. Can we figure this **** out already? Need to know if I can pretend the markets are closed or not.

So what's going on today? My portfolios been down 2% and up 2%. Can we figure this **** out already? Need to know if I can pretend the markets are closed or not.
Word
I feel like when this **** settles down, I’m talking in the next several months, I’m going to give myself a little more peace of mind by not being so tech/growth heavy lol

This might sound a bit ridiculous but it really does help to have people to chat with and talk about moves when the market is crashing like that. Thread was good for that

Ultimately, you're your own self and the responsibility lies with you but it definitely helps.

Is this some fugazzi Friday pump? Can't trust this shxt

Word
I feel like when this **** settles down, I’m talking in the next several months, I’m going to give myself a little more peace of mind by not being so tech/growth heavy lol
Sprinkling in the Disney types that are growing but large cap safety stocks are really important. Disney has been a life saver for me this week.

Back
Top Bottom