OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Not sure what's going on with FSLY. But I remember trying to decide between NET or FSLY when FSLY was all the rave on Twitter.

My DD had me go with NET and thankful for that. Never believed in the FSLY hype.

Bought NET in the $30s and recently trimmed heavily at $120 for a nice profit in the IRA

Dumped Fastly. Huge loser. Tech is the best in business. Management is a disaster and cannot follow through on the mission they outlined or keep their customers. In 2 years Fastly won’t exist on its own and will be bought by Google or microsoft. Garbage *** execution.

Traded 0 expiration options today
As many times as I said I won’t do it I do
But today I got it in my head that the risk reward isn’t there

bought puts on DKNG for the strike price if $52 it went almost to $53 and back below $51 had to damn near get to my break even just to sniff some profit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:smh::smh::smh:
I’ll take the gains but I could have done without participating

I have about 25 grand to play around with but I need someone to tell me once and for all clearly.

Wtf is bitcoin and cryptocurrency?

My step dad is a financial advisor and has been managing some of my money in a more traditional way but he ain't up on bitcoin as of yet.

^^if you've really got 25k to "play" with, then bet it all on ETH. At current prices, that should net you at least 8 ETH. Thank me in 5 months.

**I'm not a financial advisor and this is not financial advice. 🙂

A $25k yolo is questionable given short term risks from regulatory bodies and success of PoS

if I had $25k, I’d allocate as such:

$SNAP - 3k
$UPST - 10k
$AMZN - 7k
$NDAQ - 5k

*not financial advice

^^if you've really got 25k to "play" with, then bet it all on ETH. At current prices, that should net you at least 8 ETH. Thank me in 5 months.

**I'm not a financial advisor and this is not financial advice. 🙂

A $25k yolo is questionable given short term risks from regulatory bodies and success of PoS

if I had $25k, I’d allocate as such:

$SNAP - 3k
$UPST - 10k
$AMZN - 7k
$NDAQ - 5k

*not financial advice
deusavertat deusavertat these are boring "good advice" posts. YOLO your money into out-of-the-money NIO call options with 8/13 expiration date. They have earnings on Wednesday afternoon so you'll either be rich af on Friday morning or pretending you never had money in the first place.

Buy platforms

Roku - ctv
Shop - e-commerce for smb
DOCN - cloud for SMB
NET - edge computing
AAPL - iOS
FB and U - metaverse
NVDA - chips that power everything
ARKG - genomics or if you’re daring SMFR/EXAS/NVTA
TTD - DSP
PYPL and SQ - digital wallets/payments
ETH - web3
BTC - permissionless money

put 25k in this, dca and check back in 5 years.

Last edited:
Watching CNBC and they show Chipotle the other day. I had to rub my eyes and make sure I wasn't seeing things. How tf is Chipotle nearly a $1900 stock??

Anybody still holding on to SKLZ? Starting to lose hope. At one point it was sitting at $44, now its rick rollin to the edge of earth :frown:

Back
Top Bottom