Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
White will be "ok", its pink thats gonna cause the frenzy. Lowkey would swag the pink tee tf out
1576682115362.jpeg

White box logo tee looks great, but I hate how thin the white tees feel. The other colors all feel like a better shirt. So because of that and the frenzy the white tee will create, I'll go for another color. Which one, I have no idea....

White box logo tee looks great, but I hate how thin the white tees feel. The other colors all feel like a better shirt. So because of that and the frenzy the white tee will create, I'll go for another color. Which one, I have no idea....

I’m in the same boat. Noticed the white shirts feel thin compared to colored ones

My homie got the text yesterday for LA, then later that night he got the "You have not been selected" text.

Even with the first text you're not safe apparently :sick:

yeah iirc white is made out of a different material or blend or whatever than grey for example.

anyway, i'm going for grey but I def want white. argh.
yo how could they do this to us lol. I don't want an L. please let me get a W tomorrow.

You’re telling me none of the regulars here got picked? And now we have to worry about getting ‘de-selected’ after the fact? This is like a Supreme horror story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom