Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Third time getting a slot for Bowery in six months, each time has been approximately the same number and almost the same timeslot :lol: First time was the summer tees, had a lower number, didn't get any of the tees I wanted. Second time was the Honda release, everything was sold out by the time I got to the store. ****

345pm slot at bowery.
Thursday.jpeg

yeahhh.. no thanks.

also have the 3:45pm slot. Not sure what will be left of tees by then but I guess that’s when I’ll get my office polartec and the lowkey slept on quilted flannel

So I just realized something since this will be the first time I get to attend in store.

My dad ( :lol: ) got the check in text for me. Can he forward it to me and can I use that on Thursday for San Francisco?

Or are Supreme employees super strict?

Would appreciate some recommendations!

So I just realized something since this will be the first time I get to attend in store.

My dad ( :lol: ) got the check in text for me. Can he forward it to me and can I use that on Thursday for San Francisco?

They scroll the text to make sure it’s not a screen shot. If you could find a way to make it look like a normal text and you used your cc and license then it should work. Because of it being another hype week, I think they will be more strict and check everything more carefully.

Unless you guys have the same name and you have the card he used to register, it would be a little dicey. Not sure how SF is, though since they're still new. You might get lucky if you go talk to them.

naw wouldnt risk it. They actually scroll up and down to make sure its a real text.

I just used his number but my info and another card. So i might ask him if i can borrow his phone lmao dont think he'll like it though. :lol::frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom