Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Week 1 pt 2

EE793EA8-0CFE-4F9F-B3A6-1908366DD62A.jpeg

You cleaned house!! Jesus Christ save some for the bots

Soooo got hyped for headbands leaving with a 3” air freshener for $50

I would cop that Cupid but after tax ima pass...

#BrokeBoiz check in!

Couldn’t resist the eBay deal today. Also purchased the S logo colorblocked hoodie in red for almost retail...$208 after the in-app coupon. Got XL instead of L since someone mentioned that the set in logo ran small.

Last edited by a moderator:
Couldn’t resist the eBay deal today. Also purchased the S logo colorblocked hoodie in red for almost retail...$208 after the in-app coupon. Got XL instead of L since someone mention that the set in logo ran small.

I’m tryin to eat on that code too but those bogos look too fake..

Couldn’t resist the eBay deal today. Also purchased the S logo colorblocked hoodie in red for almost retail...$208 after the in-app coupon. Got XL instead of L since someone mention that the set in logo ran small.

damn, I was debating whether to go with L or XL...you just made my choice.

not a lot of XL around tho

damn, I was debating whether to go with L or XL...you just made my choice.

not a lot of XL around tho
I was debating which size the past two days too, but after someone mentioning that and seeing today’s deal, I had to make a move today. I don’t think it should be that big of a difference between L and XL. And the price was right for the XL after some back and fourth offers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looked on the actual Meissen site and regular pieces are around that and more. I mean if your into this type of thing and Supreme than I get it but I cant see myself buying a porcelain figure for 4500 just because its got a bogo.... I could cop sooo many actual bogos resell priced for that LOL. But I can understand the flex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom