Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked on the actual Meissen site and regular pieces are around that and more. I mean if your into this type of thing and Supreme than I get it but I cant see myself buying a porcelain figure for 4500 just because its got a bogo.... I could cop sooo many actual bogos resell priced for that LOL. But I can understand the flex.

Supreme.....just because its got a bogo.

E0004F24-29D0-4845-8568-6CC5CBA88690.jpeg

Favorite PE album?

Well damn, I guess I got lucky with tax thing. I was billed with tax for the last couple orders, but the payments cleared today with no tax. :nthat: (TX)

You didn’t even get the auto generated response.

“Thank you so much for your application
Unfortunately at this time the Potee Boiz are at maximum capacity. We appreciate you spreading the word. However the waiting list is quite long at this time. Keep up all the hard work, and please keep flexing on all the “BOGO Boiz”
Good Luck on that Cardinal cop! Remember to keep a Camo in rotation to keep in favor of a certain potee boi.

PS: you have surpassed the number of potees that many potee Boiz own, in an impressive amount of time. We know the feeling and notes have been taken. “

Quite the response! Got a good laugh out of it. I can’t do bogos, gotta keep it low key supreme. Picked up a bogo crew last season and it’s still in the bag :frown:
In the meantime I’ll keep racking up potees. Cardinal in sight:nerd:

I have the German camo Potee but size M so I didn’t include it since I’ll never wear it. Taking trades for a L Potee tho if anyone is interested

Almost want the air freshener crown, but $40?.. Maybe it’ll be lower than the estimate, like the tape measure. :nerd:

You just gotta find the right seller. Ive already bought several BOGOs without a problem.
$300 bogo is obviously fake, but if theyre charging an arm and a leg, with feedbacks, you gotta be able to trust the seller.
You’re right. It’s just me being paranoid since fakes are getting better and I hate the hassle of returning it and filing with PayPal. I feel safer buying crews that’s not as hyped like the formula and the colorblocked or other crews for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite the response! Got a good laugh out of it. I can’t do bogos, gotta keep it low key supreme. Picked up a bogo crew last season and it’s still in the bag :frown:
In the meantime I’ll keep racking up potees. Cardinal in sight:nerd:

I have the German camo Potee but size M so I didn’t include it since I’ll never wear it. Taking trades for a L Potee tho if anyone is interested

This. Last bogo I bought was 2014 20th anniversary release (taxi driver)

The bogo started to crack after about a year and half of constant wear and wash. Bought it in red for that subtle white preme only look :pimp: anyway i got Tired of the graphic continuing to split/crack and sold it for $50 on eBay.

Been a potee boy ever since.

874C5915-042B-4900-B598-061C0AFEE15E.jpeg

Week 1..
4 different shipments
2 Shower Caps
1 Sticker Pack
6 BOGO Stickers

I was starting to think that they don’t like me and then...

2D589A0E-75CB-4AE6-BCE4-54BB6B2716AC.jpeg

Week 2

2 different shipments
2 Shower Caps
4 Bogo Stickers
0 Sticker packs

Yea they don’t like me... lol

And I paid my tax!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom