Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those on the fence:
0D93E7BA-3B3A-4E6A-A584-7D1304D60750.jpeg
shout out to that Stock X 10% off on Tax day.

66F3109E-DBE1-484E-A9C9-507D296025BA.jpeg
anyone else have the lacoste waist bag? I recently bought one and was left super disappointed :smh:

Last edited:
0ADF707D-9156-4665-B9C3-DE0D1D56B2A9.jpeg
BC847022-C266-4B5C-8BEE-BA55A0C4B4A0.jpeg

Swarovski Crystal hoody came in, already shipped it off to stockx. The hoody really didn’t do anything for me in person.
That crystal being extremely delicate thing is a big Nono for me

I like my hoodies to be heavy duty, to be able to go through a **** ton of washes, this one, with one wash, you’ll lose half the value

Hey fellas

Anyone else here send an item to stock x and have them take a long time to authenticate it?

It’s been 2 days and it still hasn’t updated yet

What size u guys went with? I will be picking up the cream color at some point :lol:
TTS fits fine, I would potentially have sized up if I would wear like a bulky hoodie underneath but then the sleeve length would have been an issue.

Also thumbs down to that culture vulture Gunner up there.

Last edited:
How much can one make by holding money for a few weeks?

Let’s say i buy 1 swogo hoodie and resell for $1500. To get the most out of my scam i use eBay rather than stockx. I have 3 suckers buy the same hoodie over a weeks time.

Do you see it? By the time you get a box of tampons delivered and PayPal claims later. I’ve made all the personal expenses i needed On you and 2 other ppls dime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom