Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp. Guess gonna have my cash tied up lol. Thanks Scott

7DB794CF-3F7E-4E13-B0DF-4C19FC5D9FD3.jpeg

These have been great beaters

This would be a good week for them to drop the barb wire Vans alongside the artist collab, just knock both collabs out. Just a random thought.

Got my tote and definitely glad I was able to pick it up. Also came with a shower cap, so guess NC warehouse still got them.

Got camo and can confirm, there's slots you can tuck the bottom buckles into when not in use.

I would say it's small enough to be used instead of a waist/shoulder bag if you're not into that style.
Damn, hearing there are slots for the bottom buckles has me hyped for my bag! Have to wait until Friday for my bag though

funny u mentioned this. I sent an item out (I'm NJ based and they shipped to NJ warehouse). Apparently UPSD says item was delivered and stock app says it was delivered but no other progress. halppopppp
Pmed you bro

ADB84E51-2BE9-4FE3-969B-2E530617187A.jpeg
One of my most anticipated lookbook pieces arrived today. It’s light enough to wear during a brisk evening and overall I’m very happy with the sizing, construction and look of it overall. My only thought is maybe the light blue would have been versatile to get instead, but black surprisingly isn’t a color I have much in outerwear.

ADB84E51-2BE9-4FE3-969B-2E530617187A.jpeg
One of my most anticipated lookbook pieces arrived today. It’s light enough to wear during a brisk evening and overall I’m very happy with the sizing, construction and look of it overall. My only thought is maybe the light blue would have been versatile to get instead, but black surprisingly isn’t a color I have much in outerwear.

Is the jacket short? Like length wise how does it fit. I wanna get the orange just don’t know if I should do medium or large I don’t want it to be short

That crystal being extremely delicate thing is a big Nono for me

I like my hoodies to be heavy duty, to be able to go through a **** ton of washes, this one, with one wash, you’ll lose half the value

basically. if i saw some crystals missing from the logo, the ocd will set off.

Is the jacket short? Like length wise how does it fit. I wanna get the orange just don’t know if I should do medium or large I don’t want it to be short

Doesn’t feel short for the this type of jacket but here it is compared to same size Denali from this season. Hope that helps.

Attachments

• F5E1C09A-0D20-4648-AA0C-328B6F728CC6.jpeg
    F5E1C09A-0D20-4648-AA0C-328B6F728CC6.jpeg
    472.2 KB · Views: 39
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom