Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolf fleece will be an easy cop with all the Stone island, bless the supreme God's for one of the Grails this season

4K?, That’s gotta be the most expensive item to drop on the site right? Not counting the LV collab and the Pinball machine

Need that fleece, hope supreme doesn’t body me Thursday. Did a test transaction that went thru today. No payment errors plz!!

8AFD5D9E-1A09-4FEF-A8E7-A58491BDA6F6.jpeg
Knot
Honestly the best design on a tee from week one

Wish I had bought, preferably in beige

Reminds me of my Selins’s Grove Snake Drive Stout tumbler

7F132A3A-D5BD-4DB6-ABB3-37EBAFAD3D89.jpeg

Split order?? I just got shipping email for my bandaids.
Nope, both were in the same order. I emailed and actually got a response. They asked me to send pics of the shipment. I hope they send me another pack and not just refund me that punk *** $6 lol

Very novice question here... for those of you who got like 5+ items from a drop, were you able to cart them all manually and then check out? Or did you scoop the most limited item in one order and then place multiple orders for the additional stuff?

I’ve only ever grabbed one piece at a time as I’m not a big Supreme head, but I’m hoping to get both the Tailwinds and Nike x Supreme hat that comes with em when they drop. Will I be able to cop both manually or do I need to have someone grab one while I try for the other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom