Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ANyone who ordered a heavy item ex pinball machine.

Did preme charge their normal $10 shipping or did they adjust on checkout? Worried they might charge more to ship the chair

geez another pass. preme bringing the meh this szn hard

Cop a directors chair for me please. Thanks

Ima go red. You try black lol

All i need this week. Hope i score

Need it to go with my Coleman chair

Cop a directors chair for me please. Thanks

Ima go red. You try black lol

All i need this week. Hope i score

Need it to go with my Coleman chair
i can try if u want. but im in north NJ if u gonna come scoop lol

i can try if u want. but im in north NJ if u gonna come scoop lol

Hour and half from philly might not be worth the drive. Ill keep you updated fam lol might just try get a instore number and use a day off

As always thanks

I'd say its definitely a great piece but you probably have too many hoodies. and I know you'll get more wear out of the work jacket overall.

xxpizzo xxpizzo
you ever down the shore I’m Wildwood based and own a pizza shop in NW.

always down to hook up another NT’r

Been about 2 years since i last visited wildwood. Used to be a goto tho during HS days

You the owner of A & LP if i remember correctly from the dunk thread. I was so mind blown that day i found out lol such a small world. My fam and I used to feast daily there

If i make it out this summer i will for sure shoot a PM to come show some love from one NTer to another

Running a great business man keep it up !!

is it just me or has supreme gotten more expensive? seems like just yesterday regular *** tees were 28 bucks. then 32 bucks. now 38 bucks.

Man.. chair is at almost 10k upvotes already on sup community. City right behind at round 6k. Hopefully they do something different this week or have a lotta stock, or it may be 3-5 sec sellouts again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom