Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you MIGHT be disappointed.

Big faces should be looking at frames in this range 59-12-130 or greater

You can ignore the 59 since the style of the JPGs are small by the design but if the JPG frames fit close to the bridge and temple measurements. You’ll be good.
Never knew that those numbers meant this lol. Ive been rockin several styles of Ver-Say-C's since late 2000's so never veered off from them. The site shows a "56-8171" so im guessing it'll be about 5.35 inches across...so hope they fit LOL.

Never knew that those numbers meant this lol. Ive been rockin several styles of Ver-Say-C's since late 2000's so never veered off from them. The site shows a "56-8171" so im guessing it'll be about 5.35 inches across...so hope they fit LOL.

I’m sure 56-8171 is the style number

Measurement go like this xx-xx-xxx
Lens-bridge-temple

just got an update from UPS....label created.

also weird: got charged $70 for the tee when it dropped. Looks like they reversed that charge, and just now charged me $64

did you get to see anyone rocking the fur? how does it look irl?

nah it was def gone by the first group of ppl that went in and no one had it on instore.

Dude that takes your list had on the leather holster though. No shirt under either lol

Grabbed a large white JPG tee for me and cologne and camo camp hat for the homie. Really thought 1:45 was gonna be a insta L.

Also special shout out to @Doom. for sending me the creeper tee that UPS lost. I honestly would have never expected anyone to ever do that for me. The tee I wanted most from week 1 now in my possession :') thanks man you the realist in here... I guess helping NTers cart yeezys on ADC really gave me good karma.

lol i told you to go you had a good #

Last edited:
nah it was def gone by the first group of ppl that went in and no one had it on instore.

Dude that takes your list though had on the leather holster though. No shirt under either lol

damn they must have not had many furs. Also my blue fur comes tomorow so I can tell you guys sizing haha

On the fence about the Cupid in black or white. Feels like 95% of my tees are black already >D
Can't go wrong with black or white tee's. I got the Cupid in white because it seemed suited better for the cherub but after seeing pics of the black tee on, it's pretty dang dope as well.

Dude that takes your list though had on the leather holster though. No shirt under either lol

Haha kept hearing from people that the tees were limited so I didn't know if it was worth going. They still had a good amount for my timeslot.

Ironically enough, i was wearing my vintage Jean Paul Gaultier glasses today at work when i struck out on that tee.

Thought about offing the black Cupid tee to grab the JPG tee but i feel like Cupid is more wearable and is a classier design.

Ironically enough, i was wearing my vintage Jean Paul Gaultier glasses today at work when i struck out on that tee.

Thought about offing the black Cupid tee to grab the JPG tee but i feel like Cupid is more wearable and is a classier design.
Keep whatever u like more.

Both kind of meh:

Cupid is a damb pic of a statue. Opposite of future classic

JPG got that art vibe but like do u really rude for JPG gear line that is what I’ll think when I see someone wearing it

5F27E373-8C64-4725-A636-4BBC680B6EA5.jpeg

Speaking of cupid

My bid at $575 for the faux bomber was taken on stockx. Pretty much close to retail LOL
Today was a good day, besides the fact that im broke now
Has anyone gotten a label created for their tshirt yet? My hoodie shipped, but I placed my order for the tshirt first so its odd

Grey Cupid and white Persistence tee has touchdown, but don't need white anymore since I caught the natural on the restock. Anyone need white? Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom