Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't bought anything in a couple of seasons but these are looking nice:

I missed out on the last Perfecto release. Wasn't feeling the fur collar but the description says it's removable. I think I will cop.

The accessories this year is amazing. This drop's preview is definitely better than last season's!

I may be alone on this, but I am thoroughly impressed with the preview so far. Of course not every item is flames, but the stuff that is cool is definitely up there.
And as a barista, the espresso cup might actually be the highlight of the season for me. May try and get as many of those as physically possible lol

I am too...

i am a jucket junkie...i love ruff ryders (puase)...anything remotely "By any means" is a must

i love it

when i saw a supreme email in my inbox this morning

only thing i buy regardless of price is the franchise starter.. but no hanes? at least accesories are on point as fodder

Oh and good troll job by Supreme putting the Thunderbird logo in one of the squares on the preview page. I'm sure a few people clicked it right away thinking it might have been the jersey or something
haha, thought the same thing like "watch how many people got shook seeing that"

stuff will be easy to purchase. Not many items are hyped.  
let's not speak too soon, hype is a mental state so always subject to change. i hope so though. supreme needs a lowkey season or two to weed out the folks who really dont love the brand and just see it as a status symbol or an easy flip

Last edited:
This will be my first full season I liked:

-Hail Mary jersey -Box logo pullover (sort of)

-KRS One shirt -plaid hooded shirt

-3M Reflective Logo -Circuit Tee

The acessories are pretty cool.

And thanks to breezyhamilton, danvsman, and welcometothezone for holding me down on a few supreme stickers and helping me start my collection!

It seems like the clothing this season is definitely geared towards people digging that mid 90s vibe, from the colors to the materials used.

These are pretty much what im %100 wanting to get. Maybe more will come along but i doubt it.

Taped Seam Jacket

Hail Mary Jersey

Pocket Tee

Small Box Logo Tee

Box Logo Pullover

Hooded Crewneck Pullover        

3m Small Logo Pullover

Logo Tape Zip-Up

KRS-One Tee, Circuit tee

Gore tex 2 tone new era

Big Logo Beanie

And a couple of accessories

Good lord all those accessories :nthat: I'm not sleeping on anything I can use on my future home. Need those coasters!!!!

Saw like 3 or 4 items i might impulse buy.

Supreme falling off man :smh:

Brand is surviving on their collabs at this point.

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay ... But it's Supreme, never personal ........ New people .. New Money - I had to get that check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom