Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Debating on with pocket tees I want to get. That grass green, golden, and pinkish purple ones looks straight.

Last edited:
Anyone see those new era tonal beanies? Definitely gonna get a black one to go with a black box logo hoodie.

What do you guys think is dropping first in store and online?

The first drop is always the biggest.

The tees displayed in the Tee section, will all drop the first week. All the other stuff, right now - is a toss up. No one knows yet.

Last edited:
Gotta sit down and make my checklist. Wish I could get away with buying jackets but I doubt It will get that cold here in La :frown:

I want below 3 tees

Most Wanted
KRS - ONE
Rocket tee

I guess I should checkout for the KRS tee before I grab the other two.

Love this season, big fan of TONAL

(fond memories of my black tonal ECKO hoodie)

Last edited:
Lot's of 90's inspired pieces because its the 20th anni of their 1994 founding. Common sense folks.

From the looks of it, F/W is so big that there is room for everyone to like 4-5 pieces. This season has a enough to appease all the different facets of supreme "fans"/clientele.

That Schott Perfecto and the Tartan Henley, as well as the monotone box logo's have my initial interest. The Camel colored wool topcoat might be copped but that price point is gonna be thru the roof.

Looking forward to seeing "real life" pics of many of these pieces, not just stock photos....

The first drop is always the biggest.

The tees displayed in the Tee section, will all drop the first week. All the other stuff, right now - is a toss up. No one knows yet.
ALL the tees?

Damn I don't know which one to go for then. Circuit, Rocket, or KRS....I'm guessing the KRS will be the first to go.

I wish the Rocket tee came in something other than white. It most likely will, right?

ALL the tees?

Damn I don't know which one to go for then. Circuit, Rocket, or KRS....I'm guessing the KRS will be the first to go.

I wish the Rocket tee came in something other than white. It most likely will, right?
1w58.jpg

Lot's of 90's inspired pieces because its the 20th anni of their 1994 founding. Common sense folks.

From the looks of it, F/W is so big that there is room for everyone to like 4-5 pieces. This season has a enough to appease all the different facets of supreme "fans"/clientele.

That Schott Perfecto and the Tartan Henley, as well as the monotone box logo's have my initial interest. The Camel colored wool topcoat might be copped but that price point is gonna be thru the roof.

Looking forward to seeing "real life" pics of many of these pieces, not just stock photos....
perfecto on your list but the topcoat price is potentially scaring you off 
nerd.gif

At second glance, the topcoat is :rolleyes. Not a fan of the slash pockets. Stoked that the Perfecto is the 2011 model and not that ugly thing they used last year.

Not really much appealing to me. Must cops are

Bogo Flag hoody
KRS One
Ruff Ryders hoody
Ruff Ryders skully

And that's about it this far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom