Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything is still there sitting. Looks like the KRS tee in black, the "F 'Em" shorts, and the "S" panel hat were the popular items.

That red S joint woulda been copped without hesitation if it was a fitted.

I ended up just picking up the Zippo though.

sorry man, if i wasn't using my moms card i would helped out

No worries man. I know everybody got their own stuff to worry about and it's more than just a favor so no worries. Just happened that the drop coincided with a similar drop in $$$ levels haha

Man I said I wasn't gonna cop anything and ended up with the Rocket tee and 6-Panel in my cart 
laugh.gif

Supreme didn't want my money though with that shipping/billing address ****

Got my Red Banner Hoody XL, hopefully it fits, forgot to order the Ceramic Tray though... maybe it will still be around for next drop :/

That red S joint woulda been copped without hesitation if it was a fitted.

I ended up just picking up the Zippo though.

That hat period sold out the fastest. Glad I didn't go for it, the pics on the site really make them look shallow inside. No way would it look good on my big ol' head. :smh:

I think I'm going to have to listen to KRS-ONE all day today. I've got the opening notes of "Rappaz R N Dainja" stuck in my head right now.

I'm really surprised that I exercised self control lol. I usually do about 5-7 items on the first drop and I contained myself to two....... #tequilaweekend is in full effect beginning tonight.

You guys think if I call I can get my arena top changed to a size large instead of xl?
Call right now and see if you can speak to M. I've gotten sizes changed on shoes before, but not clothing. It's worth a shot. Make sure you do it soon though, they're going to be super annoyed and flustered today with kids canceling using mom and dad's CCs lmao

I think I'm going to have to listen to KRS-ONE all day today. I've got the opening notes of "Rappaz R N Dainja" stuck in my head right now.

I'm bumpin that right now, LOL. Nice to see everyone was successful this morning. Hopefully the rest of the season is this easy. Prolly not though.

me too man

last night for whatever reason i was watching fallon, it was a rerun and one of the guests was chris christie

the roots played "the bridge is over" as he was walking in

i laughed so hard

and then had to spend 5 minutes explaining to my wife

1) why that was funny

2) the coincidence that that episode was on, we were watching it, the roots played KRS, and the KRS stuff was dropping today

Missed out on XL teal HM jersey so got black along with navy rocket tee, ceramic tray, and coasters. Congrats on those who cooked.

Perfecto alone is easily the best piece here - Supreme hardly does timeless pieces and this is one of them. I'm glad I copped it, people up in the Toronto needs this - I heard the size small is tight, size up and cop the medium for your layering up trillness.

Didnt go as expected. No S cap but my order still came out way to expensive. Thanks for the pm's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom