Official Supreme Thread; F/W14; FAQ ON PG 1; vol. End of F/W Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfecto alone is easily the best piece here - Supreme hardly does timeless pieces and this is one of them. I'm glad I copped it, people up in the Toronto needs this - I heard the size small is tight, size up and cop the medium for your layering up trillness.

TND?

Call right now and see if you can speak to M. I've gotten sizes changed on shoes before, but not clothing. It's worth a shot. Make sure you do it soon though, they're going to be super annoyed and flustered today with kids canceling using mom and dad's CCs lmao

Lol

Phone is busy god I hope I can switch it or just shrink it in the wash/dryer

Copped

Red F 'Em Pullover

Black F 'Em Sweatshorts

Grey KRS-One for a friend

ceramic tray for my smoking habits
pimp.gif

took me a while to read all the new posts

Last edited:
From what I understand, Preme has been running small lately. People complaining of having to buy XL's because sizes changed.

Yeah I pretty much sold all last seasons tees because of sizing but my last arena top was large and because of the cut large ran perfect so I know xl might be a bit longer will make due with it tho

That classic logo crewneck is extremely tempting. 

This damn supreme fund not gonna last 
laugh.gif
 Gonna have to sell off some kicks

My girl was gonna get me a grey krs one tee but it sold cuz she was trying to buy on phone. She got me black hanes and red m16. She could've got me a toolbox but I had to say no at the end.

That classic logo crewneck is extremely tempting. 

This damn supreme fund not gonna last 
laugh.gif
 Gonna have to sell off some kicks
That's where I'm at right now. Gonna have to sell half the collection to cop just the stuff I want from this drop hahaha

My girl was gonna get me a grey krs one tee but it sold cuz she was trying to buy on phone. She got me black hanes and red m16. She could've got me a toolbox but I had to say no at the end.
Your girl can cop me the toolbox. I ain't too proud! 

They don't release everything on the first week. And thank god for that.

I'm on the fence about a few things that I may order tomorrow if they're still in stock, and tack on the ABCD pin, because it's small enough to not get noticed if I ever wear it anywhere, unlike the big Ef Em' pullover/shorts

Arena top sold out hopefully I can sell it and cop one at retail! Dam these first day drop Nerves.

Now to hope supreme don't mess up on shipping correct size and items lol

Last edited:
I sold some GIGER decks for $350, and a guy just opened a case against me saying that he OVERPAID
That sucks. I hate scamming pieces of ****. You have buyer's regret, that's not the seller's fault, it's yours. Take an L like a man and move on. I swear people these days are always trying to blame someone else for their idiocy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom